3 Inspiring Ways to Create with Crystal Points
We are coming into our last couple days of the Buy & Try Crystal Points Offer.
Here are 3 Ways to be inspired to create with our latest Buy & Try.
3. Wrapping Crystal Points with Deerskin Lace and Leather Cord.
Here is how the Buy & Try Program works:
- Be inspired and purchase just the items needed to explore the technique we are featuring.
- “Buy & Try” offers might contain items that we don’t typically have in stock, yet you will be able to purchase at wholesale prices.
- Minimum quantities for “Buy & Try” items are waived, allowing you to receive the lowest tiered price possible.
- No need to purchase a minimum order of $100.00 on “Buy & Try” items. You can add these items to your cart and check out with just the items you will need for a day of creating!
- “Buy & Try” items are a limited time offer.
The Buy & Try Crystal Points offer expires March 19th, 2017 at midnight. Orders will ship on or before March 27th, 2017.
Shop the Buy & Try Crystal Points here!
We hope that you have enjoyed being inspired on how to create unique pieces of crystal point jewelry.
You may also like to read:
Welcome to the Nunn Design® Notebook — an online creative space devoted to all that inspires. Here, you’ll discover everything from our latest project videos and Make This how-to guides, to beautiful creations by fellow artisans. Stay current with new product announcements, contests, give-aways, and special discounts. Or learn business tips, tricks, and tools of the trade. Whatever your passion, we hope to help kindle your inspiration, nurture your muse, and unleash your creativity.
All rights reserved © Nunn Design 2017
Would you like to subscribe to our blog? Read 10 reasons why!
Search the Blog
- Adorned Life (17)
- Art Retreat (7)
- Artisan Spotlight (77)
- Be Inspired (365)
- Buy & Try (45)
- Cheatsheets (7)
- Elements of Expression (1)
- Etsy (10)
- Flash Sale (37)
- Giveaways (110)
- In The Press (59)
- Innovation Team (40)
- Inside Nunn Design (278)
- Inside Nunn Design (getting to know Becky) (52)
- Kits (8)
- New Products (99)
- Newsletter (1)
- On My Table (10)
- Tutorials (179)
- Uncategorized (2)
Buy & Try Products
It is always exciting to see new techniques and projects, but sometimes it takes forever to gather the supplies for that afternoon of creating. The Buy & Try Program allows you to be inspired and purchase just the items needed to explore the technique we are featuring. “Buy & Try” offers may contain items that we don’t typically have in stock! Purchase the “Buy & Try” products either a la-carte, or in a combo pack.
To shop retail, click on the images below.