Come to Port Townsend for a Nunn Design Art Retreat!
Come to Port Townsend to Play!
April 28-30th, 2016 I will be teaching a jewelry making class here at the Nunn Design office. This will be an intimate class of 12 people, with only 6 spots still available!
Here is an outline of what we will be doing during the two days of class:
- Thursday April 27, 2016, we will open the class with a pre-class party on Thursday evening. I will be doing demos of the techniques that we will cover in the all day classes. The warehouse will be open for poking, digging and of course shopping! We will have food and beverages and tons of samples for you to look at and learn from.
- Friday will be an all day class day. Based on the information that we gather from the students that will be attending (there is a survey with the registration form), I will cater the class to be geared to what you want to learn. Speaking of catering, we will have lunch brought in and lots of great snacks, tea and coffee!
- Friday evening will end with a fun outing into downtown Port Townsend!
- Saturday we will resume classes here in the office. Lunch will be provided.
Registration & Fees:
Register and pay by January 1st, 2016: Early Bird Special – $330.00
Register and pay by January 2nd-February 29th, 2016 – $380.00
If any spaces are available after that, the cost will be $410.00
Registration closes April 1st, 2016.
Cost includes: Thursday pm pre-party with snacks, pre-class demos (4 hours). All day class on Friday with lunch (7 hours). An after hours event (dinner not included). Saturday all day class with lunch (7 hours). All supplies will be provided and included in the cost of the class.
Here are some examples of some of the techniques that we could cover within our two days of class time.
Glitter Roxs with UV Resin
Embedding Chip Beads into Crystal Clay
Rubber Stamping on Crystal Clay with Colorized Resin
Sculpted Relief with Colorized Resin
Transfer Sheets with Crystal Clay and Resin
Embedding and texturing Crystal Clay
Port Townsend, WA!
If you aren’t aware of the beauty of our coastal town, swoon over these beauty shots of the Victorian Seaport Town, Port Townsend, Washington.
Source: Al McCleese
Source: Greg Alford
Image Courtesy of sanjuanclassicdaysailing.com
We hope that you will join us!
Contact Cheryl at Cheryl@nunndesign.com for more information.
Here is the registration form and other shuttle and lodging specifics!
You may also like to read:
Welcome to the Nunn Design® Notebook — an online creative space devoted to all that inspires. Here, you’ll discover everything from our latest project videos and Make This how-to guides, to beautiful creations by fellow artisans. Stay current with new product announcements, contests, give-aways, and special discounts. Or learn business tips, tricks, and tools of the trade. Whatever your passion, we hope to help kindle your inspiration, nurture your muse, and unleash your creativity.
All rights reserved © Nunn Design 2017
Would you like to subscribe to our blog? Read 10 reasons why!
Search the Blog
- Inside Nunn Design (261)
- Artisan Spotlight (73)
- Be Inspired (354)
- Inside Nunn Design (getting to know Becky) (52)
- In The Press (58)
- Giveaways (110)
- New Products (88)
- Adorned Life (17)
- Innovation Team (40)
- Uncategorized (2)
- Tutorials (164)
- Newsletter (1)
- On My Table (10)
- Buy & Try (45)
- Flash Sale (34)
- Etsy (10)
- Kits (7)
- Art Retreat (6)
- Elements of Expression (1)
Buy & Try Products
It is always exciting to see new techniques and projects, but sometimes it takes forever to gather the supplies for that afternoon of creating. The Buy & Try Program allows you to be inspired and purchase just the items needed to explore the technique we are featuring. “Buy & Try” offers may contain items that we don’t typically have in stock! Purchase the “Buy & Try” products either a la-carte, or in a combo pack.
To shop retail, click on the images below.