Fabrics are a great way to incorporate color into jewelry and create unique pieces of wearable art.
If you have visited us at any tradeshows we attend there is always section in our booth that is designated to jewelry with fabric incorporated into the design. It is one of the most popular and commented on sections of our booth. I think this is because some people can’t see themselves as a “jewelry-maker,” but can see themselves as a “sewer.” By providing samples that show the many ways our findings can be used, it inspires yet a larger audience of artisans.
The Nunn Design Team has been in collaboration with our friends over at Sis Boom to provide inspiration on incorporating beautiful colored fabrics into jewelry.
Visit Sis Boom to see their wonderful fabrics.
Around Nunn Design
- Join us at Art & Soul in Virginia Beach September 29th & 30th!
- PLEASE LIKE US! If you want us to show-up in your Facebook newsfeeds, you have to like and share us on facebook. If you like what we do, please say so and share it.
- Don’t miss a moment of excitement around Nunn Design by subscribing to our blog.
- July 23rd we will be introducing Flash Sales.
- July 24th we will launch our next Buy & Try, Embedding Stones.
If you enjoyed reading this post, please subscribe to our blog. Here are 10 Reasons Why to Subscribe and a place to do so!