How to Purchase Nunn Design Findings Wholesale and Retail
Are you interested in purchasing Nunn Design Findings wholesale or retail? Here are some tips to help make that process easier.
How to Purchase Nunn Design Findings Wholesale
- In order to qualify for a Nunn Design wholesale account, all applicants must have: A city, county, and/or country business license or a state tax certification (such as a resale permit, resellers license or a tax certificate) allowing you to operate as a retailer, wholesaler, or manufacturer. All merchandise purchased must be used for gift or jewelry production or resale only. Here is a link to learn more about How to Buy Wholesale
- If you do qualify as a wholesaler: Complete the wholesale registration form: www.nunndesign.com/wholesale-registration/
- Fax a copy of your business license or a state tax certification to 360-379-2537 or email it to email@example.com.
- Once we have received your registration we will send your welcome email, with your temporary password from Nunn Design, within 24 hours (a little longer on the weekends – more like 48 – 72 hours).
- We understand that it can be a tad overwhelming trying to decide which items to purchase. Let us do our best to assist and entice you to begin.
- We will waive the minimum order amount of $100.00 as well as the minimum order quantity of each item, allowing you to buy, play and see which items will work for you. All orders must be placed with Cheryl at Cheryl@nunndesign.com or over the phone at 1-800-761-3557. Please include the code and quantity of pieces you would like to purchase.
How to Purchase Nunn Design Findings Retail at www.nunndesign.com
Nunn Design offers a small selection of findings on our retail site. The items that we select to add to this section of our site are very limited and are in support of our Retail Buy & Try Programs and Kits.
- The Retail Buy & Try Program allows you to be inspired and purchase just the items needed to explore a certain technique. Purchase the “Buy & Try” products either a la-carte, or in a combo pack.
- Retail Kits include everything you will need with the exception of tools. Kits are packaged in a clear box or bag with clear step-by-step instructions and photos to guide you.
- Nunn Design Buy & Try Limited Kits are available only while stock lasts and are exclusive to Nunn Design. Kits are not packaged in a clear box. Included are clear step-by-step instructions with photos and the findings.
How to Purchase Nunn Design Findings Retail Online
Nunn Design has many online sites that offer our product line. Follow these links to access each of these company’s retail sites.
- Find an online store for retail purchases:
- International online stores for retail purchases:
- Etsy sellers for retail purchases:
How To Purchase Nunn Design Findings in a Store Near You
We do our best to provide an updated store locator on our site to help you identify where you can purchase our findings.
- Find a retail store
We hope that this will be helpful in obtaining our products so that you can create!
If you have any additional questions, please let us know.
You may also like to read:
Welcome to the Nunn Design® Notebook — an online creative space devoted to all that inspires. Here, you’ll discover everything from our latest project videos and Make This how-to guides, to beautiful creations by fellow artisans. Stay current with new product announcements, contests, give-aways, and special discounts. Or learn business tips, tricks, and tools of the trade. Whatever your passion, we hope to help kindle your inspiration, nurture your muse, and unleash your creativity.
All rights reserved © Nunn Design 2017
Would you like to subscribe to our blog? Read 10 reasons why!
Search the Blog
- Adorned Life (17)
- Artisan Spotlight (83)
- Be Inspired (377)
- Becky's Business Tips (5)
- Buy & Try (65)
- Cheatsheets (7)
- Etsy (10)
- Flash Sales (55)
- Getting to know Becky (55)
- Giveaways (110)
- In The Press (59)
- Innovation Team (40)
- Inside Nunn Design (278)
- Kits (24)
- ND Product Info (9)
- Nunn Design Art Retreats (7)
- On My Table (10)
- Product Releases (102)
- Team Nunn (19)
- Tutorials (204)
Buy & Try Products
It is always exciting to see new techniques and projects, but sometimes it takes forever to gather the supplies for that afternoon of creating. The Buy & Try Program allows you to be inspired and purchase just the items needed to explore the technique we are featuring. “Buy & Try” offers may contain items that we don’t typically have in stock! Purchase the “Buy & Try” products either a la-carte, or in a combo pack.
To shop retail, click on the images below.