With the great success of our Bracelet Link Large Leaf and Bracelet Link Tag Small Rectangle, we are curious to see if these 3 new Leaf Charms will be just as popular as the links! By adding another hole and bending the charms, we have taken out these extra steps so you don’t have to!
All of the Leaf Link Charms are cast in lead-free pewter and plated with copper, 24k gold and .999 fine silver. Plated charms are then oxidized to provide an aged look to the precious metal. Holes are large enough for a 1.5mm leather cord and the 12 Ply Crawford Waxed Linen Thread. Charms are sold in units of 1 for the Flash Sale. All of this process is done in the USA.
How Flash Sales Work!
Just a reminder of how the Nunn Design Flash Sales work:
- The Flash Sale is available to registered Nunn Design Wholesale Customers only.
- There is no minimum purchase requirement on Flash Sale items. The $100.00 minimum order requirement is waived.
- We waive the bulk pack requirement and allow you to order 1 piece if you desire. • You can order as many as you would like, but 1 piece (or pair) is the minimum.
The Flash Sale Program cannot be combined with other wholesale products. Sorry, it may be a bit confusing, so email Cheryl at Cheryl@nunndesign.com if you have any questions.
- The Flash Sale begins July 15th at 12:00 AM Pacific Daylight Savings Time and runs until 11:59 PM PDT.
- Orders for each of the 3 Leaf Link Charms Flash Sale will begin shipping the first week of September.
Shop Flash Sale:
This Flash Sale is today only. July 15th, 2019.
How to Purchase Wholesale?
If you are interested in becoming one of the many designers who trust their jewelry to Nunn Design Findings, please join us by registering to become one of our wholesale customers!
Nunn Design primarily sells wholesale, but we do offer Retail Kits and Retail Buy & Try Programs for certain projects. For all other findings, please visit our Where to Buy Page for a listing of online stores that sell Nunn Design Findings retail.
If you enjoyed reading this post,
please subscribe to our blog.
Here are 10 Reasons Why to Subscribe
and a place to do so!
If you enjoyed reading this post, please subscribe to our blog. Here are 10 Reasons Why to Subscribe and a place to do so!