For the past week we have been exploring a technique that we call Texturizing and Colorizing Epoxy Clay through our Buy & Try Program. The Buy & Try Program allows you to buy just the items you might need to explore this new medium. The sale runs thru May 24th, 2015, as in, only 4 MORE DAYS!
With each new Buy & Try we offer a Giveaway! We will select at random 1 lucky winner to receive our Buy & Try Texturizing and Colorizing Epoxy Clay Giveaway. A retail value of $110.00!
To enter to win:
- Leave a comment on today’s blog post stating what color you would want to use – teal, orange, yellow, pink?
- Earn another entry point by liking us on Facebook, (and letting us know in another blog comment).
- Earn yet another chance to win by sharing this post on Facebook and anywhere else you can think of, (and letting us know in another blog comment).
- The Buy & Try Texturizing and Colorizing Epoxy Clay Giveaway contest will end May 24th, 2015 at 11:59pm with the winner being announced on May 25th, 2015.
Here are some jewelry inspirations that I have created using this technique.
On this bracelet, I mixed a wee bit of Red Castin’ Craft Colorant into my white Crystal Clay. I then rubber stamped over the top with Black StaZon Ink to create this look. I sealed the piece with Nunn Design Sealant and called it good!
For these next three pieces, I painted on a wee bit of Christi Friesen’s Swellegant Paints to create this look. Totally different effect isn’t it?
Watch our video to learn even more! http://nunndesign.com/video/how-to-texturize-epoxy-clay-and-apply-colorized-nunn-design-2-part-resin/
Buy & Try Program:
Don’t you want to play with this technique? Here is how the Buy & Try Program works:
- Be inspired and purchase just the items needed to explore the technique we are featuring.
- “Buy & Try” offers might contain items that we don’t typically have in stock, yet you will be able to purchase at wholesale prices.
- Minimum quantities for “Buy & Try” items are waived, allowing you to receive the lowest tiered price possible.
- No need to purchase a minimum order of $100.00 on “Buy & Try” items. You can add these items to your cart and check out with just the items you will need for a day of creating!
- Purchase the “Buy & Try” products either a la-carte, or in a combo pack. Combo packs allow you to save an additional 10% off the wholesale price!
- “Buy & Try” items are a limited time offer.
- The Buy & Try Texturizing Epoxy Clay and Colorizing offer expires May 24th, 2015 at midnight. Orders will ship by May 29th, 2015.
If you enjoyed reading this post, please subscribe to our blog. Here are 10 Reasons Why to Subscribe and a place to do so!