Bead Caps Aren’t Just For Beads
Bead caps are part of my design staple. I can never seem to have enough bead caps or jump rings (well, actually, I have a warehouse full, so maybe that isn’t so true). But I seem to be reaching for them more and more to stack together, add as design accents, fill prong settings, and add visual interest.
The use of the Crystal Clay makes a lot of this happen. It is easy to mix a small batch, roll out a small ball, squish it onto something and boom! You have an instant connection without a lot of slipping and sliding going on.
So, bring it on! Stack them! Clump them! Mix and match them! The fun is endless!
Other areas of interest around Nunn Design:
• June 6th is Preview Night at Bead and Button! Are you coming to visit us? We will be in booth 812. Stop by for a preview of items we will be releasing for Summer 2013! Be one of the first 250 people to stop by to receive a great goodie bag from Nunn Design!
• We are hoping to launch our new website next week. Keep an eye out for an email announcing the launch!
• A full week of posting happened on our blog last week! Read up on all the exciting creations of Artisan Spotlight Susan Forker and the Nunn Design Innovation Team have been working on. http://nunndesign.com/blog/
• Follow Nunn Design on Pinterest! http://pinterest.com/nunndesign/
• Please Like us on Facebook. We have a lot to offer and would love for you to stay connected! https://www.facebook.com/NunnDesign
If you enjoyed reading this post, please subscribe to our blog. Here are 10 Reasons Why to Subscribe and a place to do so!