Embedding Stones into Crystal Clay is one of those “pushing the creativity” moments for me. When I came across some turquoise cabochons and chip beads, I thought “What the heck? What would happen if I….”
This tutorial on Embedding Stones walks you through the simple steps of embedding chip beads into Crystal Clay. Take advantage of our Buy & Try offer to purchase the supplies needed to create with Embedding Stones.
Shop Wholesale: Buy & Try Embedding Stones
Be inspired by the finished jewelry created from this Buy & Try Embedding Stones.
Download A Free Tutorial
Download our free Buy & Try Embedding Stones Tutorial pdf.
What is the Buy & Try Program?
Nunn Design offers a Buy & Try Program to encourage jewelry makers; both wholesale and retail, to buy the products needed to try something new.
For Wholesalers: How the Wholesale Buy & Try Program works:
- Minimum wholesale quantities for “Buy & Try” items are waived, allowing you to receive the lowest tiered price possible.
- No need to purchase a wholesale minimum order of $100.00 on “Buy & Try” items. You can add these items to your cart and check out with just the items you will need for a day of creating!
- “Buy & Try” items cannot be combined with other wholesale products. Sorry it may be a bit confusing, so email Cheryl at Cheryl@nunndesign.com if you have any questions.
- “Buy & Try” items are a limited time offer. The Buy & Try Embedding Stones offer expires August 3rd, 2014 at midnight.
- August 3rd:
- Buy & Try items will stay up for purchase however you will be required to purchase full bulk packs of findings and you may combine these items with regular wholesale items.
- $100 Minimum order back in effect.
Shop Supplies RETAIL:
Check out our Buy & Try Embedding Stones Program!
Shop Supplies WHOLESALE:
- Buy & Try Embedding Stones
- Chip Beads
- Crystal Clay
If you enjoyed reading this post, please subscribe to our blog. Here are 10 Reasons Why to Subscribe and a place to do so!