Over the past two weeks, I have explored the technique of wrapping Crystal Clay around paper beads and embedding chain to create a variety of projects. Learn how to create hollow form tassels, beadcaps and beads with our Buy & Try Hollow Form Tutorials. Our Nunn Design Buy & Try Paper Bead Hollow Form Program ends this Sunday, March 20th, 2016.
All of these tutorials have been posted on our blog earlier this week. To read more, click on any of the links provided.
Tutorial #1 – Buy & Try Hollow Form Tassel
I really enjoyed exploring how to make these hollow form tassels. This whole look of ball chain and rhinestone chain with leather just looks so eclectic and fun to me. Not to mention, they are super fun to make. I’m into projects that I can sit down at the kitchen table and create in a couple hours.
- Learn How Here: Buy & Try Paper Bead Hollow Form Tassel Tutorial
- Download PDF Tutorial: Buy & Try Hollow Form Tassel Tutorial
Tutorial #2 – Buy & Try Hollow Form Beadcaps
Create interesting Hollow Form Beadcaps to create more leather tassels with, or create other unique pieces of jewelry with these unique beadcaps. Could you make the ends for Kumihimo with this technique?
- Learn How Here: Buy & Try Paper Bead Hollow Form Beadcap Tutorial
- Download PDF Tutorial: Buy & Try Hollow Form Beadcap Tutorial
Tutorial #3 – Buy & Try Hollow Form Beads
I only covered the tip of the iceberg of what you could create here. What if you texturized or rubberstamped? What if you colorized with mica powders? What if you added in some fun brass stampings or chatons. Oh..I’m getting myself all inspired with possibilities!!!
- Learn How Here: Buy & Try Paper Bead Hollow Form Bead Tutorial
- Download PDF Tutorial: Buy & Try Hollow Form Bead Tutorial
Shop the Buy & Try Program!
Here is how the Buy & Try Program works:
- Be inspired and purchase just the items needed to explore the technique we are featuring.
- “Buy & Try” offers might contain items that we don’t typically have in stock, yet you will be able to purchase at wholesale prices.
- Minimum quantities for “Buy & Try” items are waived, allowing you to receive the lowest tiered price possible.
- No need to purchase a minimum order of $100.00 on “Buy & Try” items. You can add these items to your cart and check out with just the items you will need for a day of creating!
- Purchase the “Buy & Try” products either a la-carte, or in a combo pack. Combo packs on findings allows you to save an additional 10% off the wholesale price!
- “Buy & Try” items are a limited time offer. The Buy & Try Paper Bead Hollow Form offer expires March 20, 2016 at midnight. Orders will ship on or before March 28th, 2016.
Enter our Buy & Try Hollow Form Giveaway!
With each close of a Buy & Try offer, we end with a giveaway. We will be pulling 1 lucky winner to receive one full combo set of techniques and findings. The whole kit-and-caboodle of loot! (Ball Chain Combo pack, Deerskin Lace 3mm & 5mm combo pack, Faceted Bead Chain Combo pack, Faceted Bead Chain Fine Combo pack, Rhinestone Chain 14pp & 24pp combo pack, Jumpring combo pack. 1 pack 25g crystal clay Black and 10 paper beads.) Here is how you can enter to win:
- Enter to win by commenting on this blog post and indicate which tutorial you are most excited about trying; the tassel tutorial, beadcap tutorial or bead tutorial.
- Earn extra entries if you like us on Facebook, become or are a blog subscriber, please say so in the blog comments.
- Earn extra entries if you do shout outs about this giveaway, share it on Facebook or other social media, etc – those will count as additional entries too! Please say so in the blog comments.
Contest ends March 20th, 2016 at 11:59pm. The lucky winners will be drawn at random and notified on March 21st, 2016.
PLEASE ENTER TO WIN!!!
If you enjoyed reading this post, please subscribe to our blog. Here are 10 Reasons Why to Subscribe and a place to do so!