Hammered Rings Buy & Try Limited Offer Starts Today!
This week we posted two new tutorials + videos with the intention of inspiring you to create with the Nunn Design Hammered Rings.
Here is a recap of that inspiration!
Bling Wrapped Hammered Ring Tutorial + Video
On Tuesday, we posted an easy Bling Wrapped Hammered Ring with your extra bits of rhinestone chain! To see the tutorial and watch the video, click links below and see how easy it is to create fun little bling beauties!
- Read Blog: Bling Wrapped Hammered Ring Tutorial + Video
- Watch Video: How To Make A Bling Wrapped Hammered Ring
- Download Tutorial PDF: How To Make a Bling Wrapped Hammered Ring
How To Drill A Hammered Ring Tutorial + Video
On Wednesday, we posted tutorial on how to drill a hammered ring to create great wire wrapped jewelry!
To see the tutorial and watch the video, visit these links:
- Read Blog: How To Drill A Hammered Ring Tutorial + Video
- Watch Video: How to Drill a Hammered Ring
- Download Tutorial PDF: How to Drill a Hammered Ring (PDF)
Shop Supplies RETAIL:
You can explore this technique with our Buy & Try Hammered Rings Program.
Shop Supplies WHOLESALE:
- Wholesale Buy & Try Hammered Rings
- Shop Wholesale Hammered Ring Collection
- Shop Wholesale Bead Caps
- Shop Wholesale Rhinestone Chain
What is the Buy & Try Program?
Nunn Design offers a Buy & Try Program to encourage jewelry makers; both wholesale and retail, to buy the products needed to try something new.
For Wholesalers: How the Wholesale Buy & Try Program works:
- Minimum wholesale quantities for “Buy & Try” items are waived, allowing you to receive the lowest tiered price possible.
- No need to purchase a wholesale minimum order of $100.00 on “Buy & Try” items. You can add these items to your cart and check out with just the items you will need for a day of creating!
- “Buy & Try” items cannot be combined with other wholesale products. Sorry it may be a bit confusing, so email Cheryl at Cheryl@nunndesign.com if you have any questions.
- “Buy & Try” items are a limited time offer. The Hammered Ring Buy & Try offer expires March 1st, 2015 at midnight.
- After March 1st:
- Buy & Try items will stay up for purchase however you will be required to purchase full bulk packs of findings and you may combine these items with regular wholesale items.
- $100 Minimum order back in effect.
I hope you have fun creating!
You may also like to read:
- Make This Organic Tag With Crystal Charm Necklace. Free Tutorial & Video! Kit $15.00!
- July in Review! Get Ready for the Next No Minimum Monday, August 6, 2018!
- Watch Class Video! Rubber Stamping on Crystal Clay with Colorized Resin
- Rubber Stamping on Crystal Clay with Colorized Resin Tutorial + Video
Welcome to the Nunn Design® Notebook — an online creative space devoted to all that inspires. Here, you’ll discover everything from our latest project videos and Make This how-to guides, to beautiful creations by fellow artisans. Stay current with new product announcements, contests, give-aways, and special discounts. Or learn business tips, tricks, and tools of the trade. Whatever your passion, we hope to help kindle your inspiration, nurture your muse, and unleash your creativity.
All rights reserved © Nunn Design 2017
Would you like to subscribe to our blog? Read 10 reasons why!
Search the Blog
- Adorned Life (17)
- Artisan Spotlight (85)
- Be Inspired (378)
- Becky's Business Tips (6)
- Buy & Try (85)
- Cheatsheets (7)
- Etsy (10)
- Flash Sales (55)
- Getting to know Becky (56)
- Giveaways (110)
- In The Press (59)
- Innovation Team (40)
- Inside Nunn Design (283)
- Kits (27)
- ND Product Info (10)
- Nunn Design Art Retreats (7)
- On My Table (10)
- Product Releases (103)
- Team Nunn (19)
- Tutorials (226)
Buy & Try Products
It is always exciting to see new techniques and projects, but sometimes it takes forever to gather the supplies for that afternoon of creating. The Buy & Try Program allows you to be inspired and purchase just the items needed to explore the technique we are featuring. “Buy & Try” offers may contain items that we don’t typically have in stock! Purchase the “Buy & Try” products either a la-carte, or in a combo pack.
Click on the images below to visit the tutorials and shop the supplies.