This week we posted two new tutorials + videos with the intention of inspiring you to create with the Nunn Design Hammered Rings.
Here is a recap of that inspiration!
Bling Wrapped Hammered Ring Tutorial + Video
On Tuesday, we posted an easy Bling Wrapped Hammered Ring with your extra bits of rhinestone chain! To see the tutorial and watch the video, click links below and see how easy it is to create fun little bling beauties!
- Read Blog: Bling Wrapped Hammered Ring Tutorial + Video
- Watch Video: How To Make A Bling Wrapped Hammered Ring
- Download Tutorial PDF: How To Make a Bling Wrapped Hammered Ring
How To Drill A Hammered Ring Tutorial + Video
On Wednesday, we posted tutorial on how to drill a hammered ring to create great wire wrapped jewelry!
To see the tutorial and watch the video, visit these links:
- Read Blog: How To Drill A Hammered Ring Tutorial + Video
- Watch Video: How to Drill a Hammered Ring
- Download Tutorial PDF: How to Drill a Hammered Ring (PDF)
Shop Supplies RETAIL:
You can explore this technique with our Buy & Try Hammered Rings Program.
Shop Supplies WHOLESALE:
- Wholesale Buy & Try Hammered Rings
- Shop Wholesale Hammered Ring Collection
- Shop Wholesale Bead Caps
- Shop Wholesale Rhinestone Chain
What is the Buy & Try Program?
Nunn Design offers a Buy & Try Program to encourage jewelry makers; both wholesale and retail, to buy the products needed to try something new.
For Wholesalers: How the Wholesale Buy & Try Program works:
- Minimum wholesale quantities for “Buy & Try” items are waived, allowing you to receive the lowest tiered price possible.
- No need to purchase a wholesale minimum order of $100.00 on “Buy & Try” items. You can add these items to your cart and check out with just the items you will need for a day of creating!
- “Buy & Try” items cannot be combined with other wholesale products. Sorry it may be a bit confusing, so email Cheryl at Cheryl@nunndesign.com if you have any questions.
- “Buy & Try” items are a limited time offer. The Hammered Ring Buy & Try offer expires March 1st, 2015 at midnight.
- After March 1st:
- Buy & Try items will stay up for purchase however you will be required to purchase full bulk packs of findings and you may combine these items with regular wholesale items.
- $100 Minimum order back in effect.
I hope you have fun creating!
If you enjoyed reading this post, please subscribe to our blog. Here are 10 Reasons Why to Subscribe and a place to do so!