New! Buy & Try Keepsake Pendants with Resin
Creating your own unique keepsake pendants can be intimidating and scary to newbies as well as experienced resin crafters. Those who forged ahead without the knowledge of how to prepare images for resin can easily be frustrated.
Frustrated by inks running on collage sheet images, vibrant collage sheet colors darkening to gray when the resin was applied and also by bubbles forming in the resin. With a wee bit of education, tools, and the right products, we believe that creating keepsake pendants can be very rewarding and fun.
Shop Wholesale: Buy & Try Keepsake Pendants
This week we have been posting on our blog free DIY Tutorials on how to Make Your Own Keepsake Pendants with Collage Sheets and with Transfer Sheets.
- Read Tutorial: Make Your Own Keepsake Pendants – Collage Sheets with Resin
- Read Tutorial: Make Your Own Keepsake Pendants – Transfer Sheets with Resin
Buy & Try Technique for Keepsake Pendants
The new Buy & Try Technique Keepsake is a great place to load up on all the products that you will need to create Keepsake Pendants. Nunn Design Resin, Glue, Sealant, Collage Sheets, Transfer Sheets, Punches, can be purchased either a la-carte or in a combo pack.
Buy & Try Findings for Keepsake Pendants
Nunn Design offers many different styles of Patera Bezel Findings. With this Buy & Try Keepsake Pendants, you can explore the various bezel options. So if you’ve been curious about Nunn Design Classic Pendants, Framed Pendants, Mini Pendants, Ornate Pendants, Raised Pendants or Raised Tags, here is your chance to purchase either a la-carte or in a combo pack.
Buy & Try Fun Add-Ons
Then there is the little extra bits and bling to embed into resin, making each pendant uniquely yours. Oh, such fun! Purchased either a la-carte or in a combo pack.
To Learn How
Download our free Keepsake Pendant Tutorials to see just how to create unique pieces of treasured art.
Shop Supplies RETAIL:
You can explore this technique with our Buy & Try Keepsake Pendants Program.
Shop Supplies WHOLESALE:
- Wholesale Buy & Try Keepsake Pendants
- Nunn Design Resin Kit
- Nunn Design Glue
- Nunn Design Sealant
- Ornate Pendants
- Classic Pendants
- Brass Stampings
- Rhinestone Chain
- Collage Sheets
- Transfer Sheets
What is the Buy & Try Program?
Nunn Design offers a Buy & Try Program to encourage jewelry makers; both wholesale and retail, to buy the products needed to try something new.
For Wholesalers: How the Wholesale Buy & Try Program works:
- Minimum wholesale quantities for “Buy & Try” items are waived, allowing you to receive the lowest tiered price possible.
- No need to purchase a wholesale minimum order of $100.00 on “Buy & Try” items. You can add these items to your cart and check out with just the items you will need for a day of creating!
- “Buy & Try” items cannot be combined with other wholesale products. Sorry it may be a bit confusing, so email Cheryl at Cheryl@nunndesign.com if you have any questions.
- The Buy & Try Keepsake Pendants offer expires July 6th, 2014, at midnight.
- After July 6th:
- Buy & Try items will stay up for purchase however you will be required to purchase full bulk packs of findings and you may combine these items with regular wholesale items.
- $100 Minimum order back in effect.
So, dive on in. Nunn Design has got your creativity covered!
You may also like to read:
- Make This Organic Tag with Crystal Charm Bracelet. Free Tutorial & Video! Kit $18.00!
- Make This Organic Tag With Crystal Charm Necklace. Free Tutorial & Video! Kit $15.00!
- Citrine Point Earrings Video + New Kits by Fusionbeads.com
- July in Review! Get Ready for the Next No Minimum Monday, August 6, 2018!
Welcome to the Nunn Design® Notebook — an online creative space devoted to all that inspires. Here, you’ll discover everything from our latest project videos and Make This how-to guides, to beautiful creations by fellow artisans. Stay current with new product announcements, contests, give-aways, and special discounts. Or learn business tips, tricks, and tools of the trade. Whatever your passion, we hope to help kindle your inspiration, nurture your muse, and unleash your creativity.
All rights reserved © Nunn Design 2017
Would you like to subscribe to our blog? Read 10 reasons why!
Search the Blog
- Adorned Life (17)
- Artisan Spotlight (85)
- Be Inspired (378)
- Becky's Business Tips (6)
- Buy & Try (85)
- Cheatsheets (7)
- Etsy (10)
- Flash Sales (55)
- Getting to know Becky (56)
- Giveaways (110)
- In The Press (59)
- Innovation Team (40)
- Inside Nunn Design (283)
- Kits (27)
- ND Product Info (10)
- Nunn Design Art Retreats (7)
- On My Table (10)
- Product Releases (103)
- Team Nunn (19)
- Tutorials (226)
Buy & Try Products
It is always exciting to see new techniques and projects, but sometimes it takes forever to gather the supplies for that afternoon of creating. The Buy & Try Program allows you to be inspired and purchase just the items needed to explore the technique we are featuring. “Buy & Try” offers may contain items that we don’t typically have in stock! Purchase the “Buy & Try” products either a la-carte, or in a combo pack.
Click on the images below to visit the tutorials and shop the supplies.