Creating your own unique keepsake pendants can be intimidating and scary to newbies as well as experienced resin crafters. Those who forged ahead without the knowledge of how to prepare images for resin can easily be frustrated.
Frustrated by inks running on collage sheet images, vibrant collage sheet colors darkening to gray when the resin was applied and also by bubbles forming in the resin. With a wee bit of education, tools, and the right products, we believe that creating keepsake pendants can be very rewarding and fun.
Shop Wholesale: Buy & Try Keepsake Pendants
This week we have been posting on our blog free DIY Tutorials on how to Make Your Own Keepsake Pendants with Collage Sheets and with Transfer Sheets.
- Read Tutorial: Make Your Own Keepsake Pendants – Collage Sheets with Resin
- Read Tutorial: Make Your Own Keepsake Pendants – Transfer Sheets with Resin
Buy & Try Technique for Keepsake Pendants
The new Buy & Try Technique Keepsake is a great place to load up on all the products that you will need to create Keepsake Pendants. Nunn Design Resin, Glue, Sealant, Collage Sheets, Transfer Sheets, Punches, can be purchased either a la-carte or in a combo pack.
Buy & Try Findings for Keepsake Pendants
Nunn Design offers many different styles of Patera Bezel Findings. With this Buy & Try Keepsake Pendants, you can explore the various bezel options. So if you’ve been curious about Nunn Design Classic Pendants, Framed Pendants, Mini Pendants, Ornate Pendants, Raised Pendants or Raised Tags, here is your chance to purchase either a la-carte or in a combo pack.
Buy & Try Fun Add-Ons
Then there is the little extra bits and bling to embed into resin, making each pendant uniquely yours. Oh, such fun! Purchased either a la-carte or in a combo pack.
To Learn How
Download our free Keepsake Pendant Tutorials to see just how to create unique pieces of treasured art.
Shop Supplies RETAIL:
You can explore this technique with our Buy & Try Keepsake Pendants Program.
Shop Supplies WHOLESALE:
- Wholesale Buy & Try Keepsake Pendants
- Nunn Design Resin Kit
- Nunn Design Glue
- Nunn Design Sealant
- Ornate Pendants
- Classic Pendants
- Brass Stampings
- Rhinestone Chain
- Collage Sheets
- Transfer Sheets
What is the Buy & Try Program?
Nunn Design offers a Buy & Try Program to encourage jewelry makers; both wholesale and retail, to buy the products needed to try something new.
For Wholesalers: How the Wholesale Buy & Try Program works:
- Minimum wholesale quantities for “Buy & Try” items are waived, allowing you to receive the lowest tiered price possible.
- No need to purchase a wholesale minimum order of $100.00 on “Buy & Try” items. You can add these items to your cart and check out with just the items you will need for a day of creating!
- “Buy & Try” items cannot be combined with other wholesale products. Sorry it may be a bit confusing, so email Cheryl at Cheryl@nunndesign.com if you have any questions.
- The Buy & Try Keepsake Pendants offer expires July 6th, 2014, at midnight.
- After July 6th:
- Buy & Try items will stay up for purchase however you will be required to purchase full bulk packs of findings and you may combine these items with regular wholesale items.
- $100 Minimum order back in effect.
So, dive on in. Nunn Design has got your creativity covered!
If you enjoyed reading this post, please subscribe to our blog. Here are 10 Reasons Why to Subscribe and a place to do so!