How to Purchase Wholesale Nunn Design Findings
The Wholesaler Beginner’s Guide
We are so glad you have joined our creative community! Here is an overview of what we will be covering in the Wholesale Beginner’s Guide to Nunn Design.
- How to register as a Nunn Design Wholesaler
- How to place your first order
- Ways to shop the Nunn Design Jewelry Collection
- Ways to be inspired to create
1. How to Register as a Nunn Design Wholesaler
In order to qualify for a Nunn Design wholesale account, all applicants must have: A city, county, and/or country business license or a state tax certification (such as a resale permit, resellers license or a tax certificate) allowing you to operate as a retailer, wholesaler, or manufacturer. All merchandise purchased must be used for gift or jewelry production or resale only.
- If you do qualify as a wholesaler: Complete the wholesale registration form
- Once we have received your registration we will send your welcome email, with your temporary password from Nunn Design, within 24 hours (a little longer on the weekends – more like 48 – 72 hours).
If you do not qualify to shop as a wholesaler, visit this blog post for all the information on how to purchase Nunn Design products retail.
2. How to Place Your First Order
To place your first order on our wholesale online site, here are the following steps:
- Click here to login: https://nunndesign.com/my-account-2/
- Enter your email address under email:
- Enter the temporary password, supplied in an email.
- Take a moment and change your password to personalize it once you have logged in.
- Please note that items do not always stay in your cart. If you do not plan on checking out of your cart in the same session, please add items to your wishlist. When you are ready to place an order you may add the items from your wish list to your cart.
3. Ways to Shop the Nunn Design Jewelry Finding Collection
Nunn Design is continually trying to find ways to make our customer’s experience one of ease and creative fun. There are many ways in which you can shop with us.
Shop Our Buy & Try Program!
It is exciting to see new techniques and projects, but sometimes it takes forever to gather the supplies for an afternoon of creating. The Nunn Design Buy & Try Program address this.
- Learn a new technique by reading our tutorials and watching our videos.
- Create fresh new collections and push yourself creatively with minimal cost and risk.
- Minimum wholesale quantities for “Buy & Try” items are waived for the duration of the Buy & Try, allowing you to receive the lowest tiered price possible.
- Take advantage of purchasing findings in units of 1 or in a pair.
- The $100.00 minimum order requirement is waived for the duration of the Buy & Try program.
- Buy & Try items cannot be combined with other wholesale products. Sorry, it may be a bit confusing, so email us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Once the Buy & Try offer expires, we remove the special offers and sell the items in our typical bulk pack quantities.
Shop Special Order Findings!
Special Order Findings are findings that we have developed but are not being stocked in our warehouse. Special Order items are ideal for the designer that wants to set their brand apart by offering findings that aren’t readily available for everyone.
- Minimum quantities are required
- Production Lead-time can be 4-8 weeks depending on the product
- Down payment required
- Not able to meet the minimums of our Special Order Program? Email firstname.lastname@example.org! If we have enough interest, we will offer a Special Order Buy-In!
Shop Special Order Buy-Ins!
Special Order Buy-Ins provide our wholesale customers the chance to purchase items that we only offer in our Special Order Program. If the minimum is too high for a designer who is interested in working with Special ORder Findings, we will offer a 1-Day Special Order Buy-In to meet our customer needs.
- The $100.00 minimum order requirement is waived for the duration of the Buy-in.
- Buy-Ins on Special Order Findings are sold in bulk packs of 3, 10, or 25 pieces depending on the item.
- Design with the findings and receive feedback from your customers. If your new items are a success, order more!
- The Buy-In Program cannot be combined with other wholesale products. Sorry it may be a bit confusing, so email us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Buy-Ins are available to registered Nunn Design wholesale customers only.
- Customers will be notified as to the estimated shipping date. Payment will be collected prior to shipping these items.
Shop No Minimum Monday!
No Minimum Monday happen the first Monday of each month. I think you can guess on all the ways this could make your life better!
- The Friday prior to a No Minimum Monday, we send out a newsletter reminder (link to subscribing to our wholesale newsletter). Within the newsletter we highlight all of the blog posts featured during the month. This will help you know what is new, what we have been working on, and new tutorials we have featured.
- The $100.00 minimum order requirement is waived.
- Findings are sold in our standard bulk pack quantities.
- Shop our Buy & Try and Shop & Make programs and try something new!
4. Ways to be Inspired to Create
- Our Catalogue– The Nunn Design Catalogue is filled with beautiful photos of jewelry collections. Click on any piece of jewelry or a finding and link directly to our website to learn more.
- Our Newsletter– Several times a month, Nunn Design issues newsletters highlighting the months activity. You will learn of new product releases, special offers, new tutorials and videos. Please make sure to open your email newsletters to see the latest from Nunn Design.
- Our Blog–I’d highly recommend taking a look at the years of posts that are archived. You will find how-to tutorials, product features, videos, artisan features and more. You can also subscribe to the weekly digest of blog posts to get them in your inbox. Here are 10 Reasons Why to Subscribe to the Nunn Design Blog.
- Our Jewelry Inspiration– With 100’s of finished jewelry samples to be inspired by, you can also learn the techniques that were used and all the findings used to create with.
- Our Education Center– Dozens of how-to tutorials and videos can be explored in our education center.
- Follow our inspiration on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook & YouTube.
We are glad to be of service to you! We know you have many jewelry finding options and are very appreciative that you choose to do business with Nunn Design.
If you enjoyed reading this post, please subscribe to our blog. Here are 10 Reasons Why to Subscribe and a place to do so!