This product can not be shipped via US Postal Service outside of the United States. International shipments must ship FedEx, UPS, or DHL. Gel du Soleil has a 6 month "best used by" date provided by the manufacturer.
|Country of Origin||
Buy & Try Technique UV Resin 4oz
When we first started working with Gel Du Soleil, our first response was, “This stuff is expensive…who is going to buy it?” Here is why we pay more:
1. It is a single part resin. With Gel du Soleil there is no mixing and no wondering if it will harden.
2. There is no waste.
3. It cures in 20 minutes when it is exposed to UV light. Yep, it is true, 20 minutes! Not 48 or 72 hours.
4. It is waterproof.
5. Gel du Soleil has a “Best Sell By” date provided by the manufacturer on the packaging. The date helps merchants to rotate stock and does NOT indicate expiration or unusability.
6. Gel du Soleil should be stored in a cool dark location below 0 degrees F or -18 degrees C
7. Gel du Soleil does not work with Castin’ Craft Opaque Pigments.
Watch Video: Gel Du Soleil