Small vials of Turquoise and Labradorite in the form of chip beads are being offered for a limited time as part of our Buy & Try Embedding Stones program. I have always been attracted to both of these stones and after doing some research, I can understand why.
Shop Wholesale: Buy & Try Embedding Stones
Here is a little tidbit of the meaning and purpose of each of these stones from the Crystal Vaults.
For thousands of years, Turquoise has spanned all cultures, prized as a symbol of wisdom, nobility and the power of immortality. [Eason, 239] Among the Ancient Egyptians, Persians and Chinese, Aztecs and Incas of South America, and Native North Americans, Turquoise was sacred in its adornment and for power, luck, and protection.”
Lore of the Inuit people claims Labradorite fell from the frozen fire of the Aurora Borealis, an ordinary stone that transforms to the extraordinary, shimmering in a mystical light that separates the waking world from unseen realms. It is, in every sense, a Stone of Magic, a crystal of shamans, diviners, healers, and all who travel and embrace the universe seeking knowledge and guidance. For self-discovery, it is excellent for awakening one’s own awareness of inner spirit, intuition and psychic abilities.
Labradorite is also the most powerful protector of the mineral kingdom, creating a shielding force throughout the aura and strengthening natural energies from within. It protects against the negativity and misfortunes of this world, and provides safe exploration into alternate levels of consciousness and in facilitating visionary experiences from the past or the future. [Ahsian, 226]”.
Chip Bead Guide
The Buy & Try Embedded Stones Findings offered in this program contain various findings that take different amounts of the chip beads. Here is a guide to help you know how many vials that you will need to make a piece. Each vial holds 5 grams of chip beads.
- Buy & Try Embedding Stones Classic Bracelet Silver = 2 Vials
- Buy & Try Embedding Stones Classic Pendant Circle Silver = 1 Vial
- Buy & Try Embedding Stones Ornate Earrings Silver = 1 Vial (with extras)
- Buy & Try Embedding Stones Ornate Ring Silver = 1 Vial
- Buy & Try Embedding Stones Classic Earrings Silver = 1 Vial (with extras)
- Buy & Try Embedding Stones Ornate Brooch Silver = 2 Vials
- Buy & Try Embedding Stones Ornate Bracelet Silver = 1 Vial (with extras)
- Buy & Try Embedding Stones Classic Ring Silver = 1 Vial (with extras)
If Turquoise and Labradorite aren’t doing it for you, you can also use the Crystal and Jet Chatons that are available for this limited time offer.
Download A Free Tutorial
Download our free Buy & Try Embedding Stones Tutorial pdf.
What is the Buy & Try Program?
Nunn Design offers a Buy & Try Program to encourage jewelry makers; both wholesale and retail, to buy the products needed to try something new.
For Wholesalers: How the Wholesale Buy & Try Program works:
- Minimum wholesale quantities for “Buy & Try” items are waived, allowing you to receive the lowest tiered price possible.
- No need to purchase a wholesale minimum order of $100.00 on “Buy & Try” items. You can add these items to your cart and check out with just the items you will need for a day of creating!
- “Buy & Try” items cannot be combined with other wholesale products. Sorry it may be a bit confusing, so email Cheryl at Cheryl@nunndesign.com if you have any questions.
- “Buy & Try” items are a limited time offer. The Buy & Try Embedding Stones offer expires August 3rd, 2014 at midnight.
- August 3rd:
- Buy & Try items will stay up for purchase however you will be required to purchase full bulk packs of findings and you may combine these items with regular wholesale items.
- $100 Minimum order back in effect.
Shop Supplies RETAIL:
Check out our Buy & Try Embedding Stones Program!
Shop Supplies WHOLESALE:
- Buy & Try Embedding Stones
- Chip Beads
- Crystal Clay
If you enjoyed reading this post, please subscribe to our blog. Here are 10 Reasons Why to Subscribe and a place to do so!