We are gearing up for our 2017 Tucson To Bead True Blue Show. At this coming show, we will be mixing things up a bit by offering 8 classes. Each class will be just an hour of your time and have minimal cost. All supplies, tools and products will be furnished. All you will need to do is come and be prepared to roll up your sleeves and create!
Even if you are not coming, we’d love for you to let us know which techniques you would most want to learn from us. By leaving a comment, three lucky Tucson Show goers will be selected to win one free class each! NOT GOING TO TUCSON? Well enter to win and we will send you the class kit with step-by-step instructions!
Here are the choices of the classes you can take. Please vote for your top 4 choices in the comment field below.
1. Beehive, Dangles and Drops
Explore the world of embedding into free-formed shapes of epoxy clay thus creating unique focal pieces for any piece of jewelry.
2. Embedding to Create Charms and Accents
Learn how to embed chain, chatons and chip beads into epoxy clay to create unique charms and accents.
3. Faux Porcelain – Epoxy Clay with Colorized Resin
In this class we will learn how to create a mold using silicone putty, how to create a relief with epoxy clay and then how to mix and colorize Nunn Design 2-Part Resin.
4. Glitter Roxs and Gel du Soleil
Learn how easy it is to make quick charms and focal points with Glitter Rox and Gel du Soleil a quick drying UV resin.
5. How to Metal Stamp on Nunn Design Flat Tags
Stamping on pewter is different from stamping on brass, copper or sterling. Learn how to use the Nunn Design pewter metal stamping blanks to create custom jewelry. Explore the world of metal stamps and types of stamps to purchase when investing in the business of custom metal stamping work.
6. Open Back Bezels with Colorized Resin
In this class learn how to use open back bezels, mix Nunn Design 2-Part Resin and how to colorize it to make color blocked pendants like these.
7. How to Use Organics in Open Back Bezels with Nunn Design 2-Part Resin
In this class, we will cover the preparation of organics for resin, how to use open back bezels and how to mix resin.
8. Rubber Stamping and Transferring onto Epoxy Clay
Learn how to rubber-stamp and apply transfer sheets onto epoxy clay and seal with a high gloss UV resin.
9. Sculpted Relief Resin
This will be a full class of learning how to create a silicone mold, mix and colorize Nunn Design 2-Part Resin and how to use PearlEx Mica Powders to create highlights and accents.
10. Sculpting and Texturing Epoxy Clay
Learn how to use texturizing pads or molds to create unique charms and accents with epoxy clay and PearlEx Mica Powders.
Here is how you can enter to win by VOTING!!
- Enter to win by commenting on our blog. Tell us which top 4 classes you are most excited about!
- We’d love for you to share this class giveaway with your friends, through facebook likes, shares, and other social media. Let us know in additional comments on our blog for extra entries to the giveaway.
- Follow us on facebook, pinterest, instagram or subscribe to blog posts to keep current on our future giveaways!
Contest ends August 21st, 2016 at 11:59pm. Three lucky winners will be drawn at random and notified on August 22nd, 2016.
We really appreciate you taking the time to do this! Good luck!
If you enjoyed reading this post, please subscribe to our blog. Here are 10 Reasons Why to Subscribe and a place to do so!