***CONTEST CLOSED *** I just can’t tell you what a delight it is to make something that is soooo easy, yet looks like it took forever to make. It’s like having your friends think that you cooked homemade baked beans when you really just added barbeque sauce to the can. And since our job at Nunn Design is to make you look good, this ring is an easy way to achieve that.
We will be sending 1 lucky reader all the product and findings needed to create this “Make This” project. Like us on Facebook and then comment on this blog post to be eligible to win. This contest ends at 11:59PM on October 14th with winners to be announced on October 15th. For step-by-step instruction on how to make this showstopper, download our free pdf.
1. Pinch off two equal small pea size balls, of Part A (the color) and Part B (the hardener). Knead the two equal size balls fully together until the clay is a consistent color and not marbled.
2. Pinch off a lentil bean size ball of the mixed clay to use later in the center under the Mum Flower Charm.
3. With the remaining mixed clay, roll it into a round ball. Pat the clay gently into the Ornate Large Circle Ring until it is flat and fully flushed to the edges. The clay should be just along the base of the ring bezel.
4. Cut a 2 ¾” piece of the 18ss rhinestone chain.
5. Place the rhinestone chain around the inside edge of the Ornate Large Circle Ring. Tap down slightly, pressing the chain into the clay.
6. Using a pair of cutting pliers, cut off the loop from the Mum Flower Charm.
7. With the lentil sized ball set aside in step 2, press it into the center of the ring.
8. Press the Mum Flower Charm into the center.
9. Ring will cure in 12-14 hours.
10. Give yourself a manicure because EVERYONE is going to notice your newest bauble!
If you enjoyed reading this post, please subscribe to our blog. Here are 10 Reasons Why to Subscribe and a place to do so!