Cat embroidery by Jessica Richter Art
Embroidery is a trend that continues to be on the rise. At first, I thought it was increasing in awareness and popularity with the Millennials (sorry, I know that age group doesn’t like to be called that!) but it isn’t just them. All age groups are either coming to or coming back to this art form.
What is there not to love about embroidery?
- Embroidery is easy to get started doing.
- The supplies are very inexpensive.
- Embroidery supplies are easily portable.
- You can embroidery on so many surfaces, beautifying anything that you can poke a needle through!
- There are many wonderful free inspiration and tutorials!
The Nunn Design Jewelry Kits for Embroidery allows you to take your creations and make a high-quality one-of-a-kind piece of wearable art. Findings are cast in lead-free pewter and electroplated with precious metals. The jewelry kits include all of the supplies you will need to make a piece of jewelry, you just need to supply the embroidery and your creativity!
If you have been dreaming about getting started, you might want to shop for the Embroidery Kit Grande Brooch Circle and Oval! They will be retiring once supplies sell-out!
Download the Jewelry Kits for Embroidery Catalogue and be inspired!
Thanks to the generosity of Jessica, Shelly, and Jessica, we can share with you just how easy it is to finish your embroidery and create wearable pieces of jewelry.
Jessica of Cutesy Crafts
Learn More about Jessica of Cutesy Crafts!
- Follow Jessica on Instagram! @cutesy_crafts
- Shop her Etsy site! etsy.com/shop/CutesyCraftsBoutique
- Visit Jessica’s Website! www.cutesycrafts.com
Shelly of Shelly Sells Lemonade
Learn More About Shelly:
Learn More About Jessica:
- Shop Jessica patterns and kits online at: www.namastehandembroidery.com
- Take her Craftsy Online Embroidery Class: Startup Project: Modern Hand Embroidery
- Follow Jessica on Instagram: @namaste_embroidery
Shop Nunn Design Jewelry Kits for Embroidery:
The items that are NOT included in our kits are the parts that you will need to do the actual embroidery.
Shop Supplies RETAIL:
Shop Supplies WHOLESALE:
- Shop Wholesale Jewelry Kits for Embroidery!
Option 1-Kits: If you are interested in assembling one of the Nunn Design Kits exactly as shown in the photo, then this would be your option. All the findings and printed step-by-step instructions are included. Tools and glue are not included.
- Shop Wholesale Parts & Pieces Sold in Bulk of Embroidery Jewelry!
Option 2-Part & Pieces Bulk: If you like the jewelry kit project, but want to buy the parts and pieces in larger quantities for even more savings, then this is your option.
If you enjoyed reading this post, please subscribe to our blog. Here are 10 Reasons Why to Subscribe and a place to do so!