Glass Dome Necklace DIY Tutorial + Giveaway
Nunn Design has partnered with Archiver’s for a great Glass Dome Necklace DIY Tutorial + Giveaway. The technique of using glass domes over photos is an easy, quick, and affordable way to bring a high-end look to your jewelry. My parents are celebrating their 60th wedding anniversary this year, so I wanted to create a fun little bobble to wear to their anniversary party. Download the DIY Glass Dome Tutorial and prepare to win!
Enter a chance to win by leaving us a comment on our blog answering this question: What photo do you have that you would want to use to create this project? If you share the contest on your Facebook page, email us at Melissa@nunndesign.com letting us know to earn a double entry. This contest ends at 11:59PM on July 21st with a winner to be announced on July 22nd. Winner will be notified via email and mailed the winnings!
1) Like us on Facebook
2) Leave a comment on this blog post answering this question: What photo do you have that you would want to use to create this project?
3) If you share the contest on your Facebook page, email us at Melissa@nunndesign.com to let us know and earn a double entry.
4) Download the Glass Dome Necklace DIY Tutorial to browse while you wait to see who won!
Other areas of interest around Nunn Design:
• If you haven’t noticed yet, we have just released our 2013 Summer Collection. If I must say so myself, I think it is AWESOME!
• Follow Nunn Design on Pinterest!
• Please Like us on Facebook. We have a lot to offer and would love for you to stay connected!
• Interested in purchasing products wholesale from Nunn Design? Log onto our Wholesale Registration page and begin the start of something beautiful!
UPDATE: Congratulations to Kimberly R., you are the winner of this giveaway!
You may also like to read:
- 2019 Nunn Design Spring Semester Class #4: Colorized Resin with Transfer Sheets
- 2019 Nunn Design Spring Semester Class #3: Crystal Clay, Skeleton Leaves and Nunn Design Resin
- 2019 Nunn Design Spring Semester Class 2. Colorized Resin with PearlEx Powders and Organics
- 2019 Nunn Design Spring Semester Launches Today with 3 New Tutorials!
Welcome to the Nunn Design® Notebook — an online creative space devoted to all that inspires. Here, you’ll discover everything from our latest project videos and Make This how-to guides, to beautiful creations by fellow artisans. Stay current with new product announcements, contests, give-aways, and special discounts. Or learn business tips, tricks, and tools of the trade. Whatever your passion, we hope to help kindle your inspiration, nurture your muse, and unleash your creativity.
All rights reserved © Nunn Design 2017
Art Retreat Schedule:
Would you like to subscribe to our blog? Read 10 reasons why!
Search the Blog
- Adorned Life (17)
- Artisan Spotlight (149)
- Be Inspired (407)
- Buy & Try (100)
- Flash Sales (62)
- Getting to know Becky (82)
- Giveaways (109)
- In The Press (60)
- Inside Nunn Design (315)
- Kits (37)
- ND Product Info (126)
- Tutorials (281)
Buy & Try Products
It is always exciting to see new techniques and projects, but sometimes it takes forever to gather the supplies for that afternoon of creating. The Buy & Try Program allows you to be inspired and purchase just the items needed to explore the technique we are featuring. “Buy & Try” offers may contain items that we don’t typically have in stock! Purchase the “Buy & Try” products either a la-carte, or in a combo pack.
Click on the images below to visit the tutorials and shop the supplies.