New Book by Marla Salezze – Learn to Stitch Beaded Jewelry
Marla Salezze has been inspiring Nunn Design Customers for years with her jewelry creations. As a member of the Nunn Design Innovation Team for over 5 years, Marla has created dozens of jewelry pieces that have been featured in numerous jewelry magazines.
Marla is an amazing teacher and very passionate about her craft. Her much awaited book will promise to exceed my expectations I am certain, as does everything that Marla creates.
I’m not able to show much of Marla’s upcoming book, but I do know that many of the projects feature Nunn Design Findings. With Marla’s great color sense, her innovative style, and the innovative products that Nunn Design offers I’m sure this book will be a great guide for anyone who is interested in learning about stitch beaded jewelry.
We hope to be able to show more of Marla’s book in the next coming month, but what we do know is the list of Nunn Design Components that she used in her 50+ jewelry projects.
Nunn Design Components in Book:
- Screw Back Bezel Grande Circle (sbbgc-gb)
- Grande Pendant Circle Single Loop (gpcs-sb)
- Channel Bead Medium (cbm-ssb, cbm-gb)
- Large Open Frame Hoop (ofhl-ssb)
- Small Jumprings (jrc-b, jrss-b)
- 6mm Textured Jumpring (jr6tc-cb, jr6tc-ssb, jr6tc-gb)
- 9mm Textured Jumpring (jr9tc-sb)
- Large Rope Circle Jumpring (jrlr-gb, jrlr-ssb)
- Headpins (hpg-b, hps-b)
- Toggle bar (tb-gb)
- Toggle ring (tr-gb)
- 11.9mm Lobster Clasp (lc11.9-gb, lc11.9-ssb, lc11.9-sb)
- 15mm Lobster Clasp (lc15-cb)
- Leverback Large Oval (ewlbl-ssb)
- Ear Wires (ewg-b, ewss-b)
- Small Kidney Ear Wires (ewks-gb, ewks-ssb)
- Kidney Ear Wire (kews-b)
- Large Circle Earring (elc-gb)
- Large Oval Ear Wire Hoop (ewhol-cb)
- Small Oval Ear Wire Hoop (ewhos-sb)
- Large Textured Cable Chain (ltcc-sb)
- Fine Textured Cable Chain (ftcc-ssb)
- Small Textured Cable Chain (stcc-sb)
Pre-Order Her Book, Releases October 2018!
Marla’s book is due to release the end of October 2018. You can place an advance order for Marla’s book online: Learn to Stitch Beaded Jewelry by Marla Salezze
If you enjoyed reading this post,
please subscribe to our blog.
Here are 10 Reasons Why to Subscribe
and a place to do so!
You may also like to read:
Welcome to the Nunn Design® Notebook — an online creative space devoted to all that inspires. Here, you’ll discover everything from our latest project videos and Make This how-to guides, to beautiful creations by fellow artisans. Stay current with new product announcements, contests, give-aways, and special discounts. Or learn business tips, tricks, and tools of the trade. Whatever your passion, we hope to help kindle your inspiration, nurture your muse, and unleash your creativity.
All rights reserved © Nunn Design 2017
Would you like to subscribe to our blog? Read 10 reasons why!
Search the Blog
- Adorned Life (17)
- Artisan Spotlight (99)
- Be Inspired (392)
- Becky's Business Tips (7)
- Buy & Try (87)
- Cheatsheets (7)
- Etsy (10)
- Flash Sales (58)
- Getting to know Becky (58)
- Giveaways (110)
- In The Press (60)
- Innovation Team (41)
- Inside Nunn Design (288)
- Kits (34)
- ND Product Info (12)
- Nunn Design Art Retreats (7)
- On My Table (10)
- Product Releases (104)
- Team Nunn (19)
- Tutorials (234)
Buy & Try Products
It is always exciting to see new techniques and projects, but sometimes it takes forever to gather the supplies for that afternoon of creating. The Buy & Try Program allows you to be inspired and purchase just the items needed to explore the technique we are featuring. “Buy & Try” offers may contain items that we don’t typically have in stock! Purchase the “Buy & Try” products either a la-carte, or in a combo pack.
Click on the images below to visit the tutorials and shop the supplies.