Post Earrings Brass Bars
- The brass for the brass bars are made in the USA. Although the brass is imported, because we machine stamp and form the bezels within the USA, we are able to claim that these are all made in the USA.
- Once cleaned, the brass bars have a stainless steel post soldered onto the back of the brass bezel using lead-free solder.
- All posts are sleeved with a rubber protection to prevent the stainless steel from being exposed to precious metals while plating. This is a critical part in providing earrings that are nickel-free and will not cause your customers to have issues if they have nickel-allergies.
- Next, the earrings are cleaned and plated nickel-free in the USA with precious imported metals. Copper, 24k gold and .999 silver.
- Rubber sleeves are then removed from the stainless steel post.
- Earrings are quality controlled counted and packaged into easy to purchase quantities
- Included in each package of post earrings, we include USA made stainless steel butterfly clutches.