Post Earrings Cast Pewter
- The decorative design part of these post earrings are cast in the USA with imported lead-free pewter.
- Cast pewter is cleaned and a stainless steel post is soldered onto the back of the pewter using lead-free solder.
- All posts are sleeved with a rubber protection to prevent the stainless steel from being exposed to precious metals while plating. This is a critical part in providing earrings that are nickel-free and will not cause your customers to have issues if they have nickel-allergies.
- Next, the earrings are cleaned and plated nickel-free in the USA with precious imported metals. Copper, 24k gold and .999 silver.
- Rubber sleeves are then removed from the stainless steel post.
- Earrings are quality controlled counted and packaged into easy to purchase quantities
- Included in each package of post earrings, we include USA made stainless steel butterfly clutches.