Post Earrings Cast Pewter
Nunn Design post earrings with cast pewter create a unique focus that draws the eye. Infuse your artistic touch into each piece, turning them into wearable art that reflects your jewelry line.
- Manufacturing: The decorative design part of these post earrings are cast in the USA with imported lead-free pewter.
- A stainless steel post is set into the back of the bezel during the casting process.
- All posts are sleeved to prevent the stainless steel from being exposed to precious metals while plating.
- Plating: Next, the earrings are cleaned and plated nickel-free in the USA with imported precious metals; Pure Copper, 24k gold and .999 silver.
- The sleeves are then removed from the stainless steel post.
- Quality Control and Packaging: Earrings are quality controlled, counted, and packaged into easy to purchase quantities
- Included in each package of post earrings are USA made stainless steel butterfly clutches.
To learn more about our plating process, visit our Nunn Design Product information page.