Post Hoop Earrings
Nunn Design post hoop earrings are beloved for their timeless appeal and versatile nature. Enhance your jewelry collection with these earrings, inviting customers to appreciate the harmonious blend of style and quality.
- Manufacturing: The brass used in all elements of these post hoop earrings is made in the USA. Although the brass is imported, because we machine stamp and form the bezels within the USA, we are able to claim that these are all made in the USA.
- A stainless steel post is soldered onto the hoop with lead-free solder.
- Either a brass jump ring or a brass bezel is soldered onto the hoop using lead-free solder.
- All posts are sleeved to prevent the stainless steel from being exposed to precious metals while plating.
- Plating: Next, the earrings are cleaned and plated nickel-free in the USA with imported precious metals; Pure Copper, 24k gold and .999 silver.
- Sleeves are then removed from the stainless steel post.
- Quality Control and Packaging: Earrings are quality controlled, counted, and packaged into easy to purchase quantities.
- Included in each package of post earrings are USA made stainless steel butterfly clutches.
To learn more about our plating process, visit our Nunn Design Product information page.