Nunn Design has partnered with Archiver’s for a great Glass Dome Necklace DIY Tutorial + Giveaway. The technique of using glass domes over photos is an easy, quick, and affordable way to bring a high-end look to your jewelry. My parents are celebrating their 60th wedding anniversary this year, so I wanted to create a fun little bobble to wear to their anniversary party. Download the DIY Glass Dome Tutorial and prepare to win!
Enter a chance to win by leaving us a comment on our blog answering this question: What photo do you have that you would want to use to create this project? If you share the contest on your Facebook page, email us at Melissa@nunndesign.com letting us know to earn a double entry. This contest ends at 11:59PM on July 21st with a winner to be announced on July 22nd. Winner will be notified via email and mailed the winnings!
1) Like us on Facebook
2) Leave a comment on this blog post answering this question: What photo do you have that you would want to use to create this project?
3) If you share the contest on your Facebook page, email us at Melissa@nunndesign.com to let us know and earn a double entry.
4) Download the Glass Dome Necklace DIY Tutorial to browse while you wait to see who won!
Other areas of interest around Nunn Design:
• If you haven’t noticed yet, we have just released our 2013 Summer Collection. If I must say so myself, I think it is AWESOME!
• Follow Nunn Design on Pinterest!
• Please Like us on Facebook. We have a lot to offer and would love for you to stay connected!
• Interested in purchasing products wholesale from Nunn Design? Log onto our Wholesale Registration page and begin the start of something beautiful!
UPDATE: Congratulations to Kimberly R., you are the winner of this giveaway!
If you enjoyed reading this post, please subscribe to our blog. Here are 10 Reasons Why to Subscribe and a place to do so!