Non-Stocking Catalogue Now Live!
Time and time again, we at Nunn Design select and narrow down what is released with each new collection. From each collection that is offered, there might be 10-15 items that we didn’t release for various reasons. Instead of storing our product ideas that didn’t move forward in boxes under our desks, we put together a Non-Stocking Program.
The Nunn Design Non-Stocking Program allows for customers to purchase findings that aren’t readily available for wholesale purchase to everyone. Non-Stocking items are…well, non-stocking. The Non-Stocking findings require some lead-time and minimum purchase quantities, so planning is required.
In addition to the Non-Stocking Program, we have two other ways we can work with you to help you create the items that you are looking for.
1. Special Requests.
Our definition of a Special Request is taking an existing Nunn Design Jewelry Finding and modifying it. There are minimum purchase requirements (minimums vary but typically start at 50 pieces) and lead-time, however this is an easy way to have a jewelry finding that will help set your jewelry brand apart from the rest.
Here are some examples of special requests that we have been able to create for customers:
- Creating additional loops and holes, or configuring the loops and holes in different locations on a bezel or finding
- Different sizes of bangles
- Special plating – such as rack plating for engraving or metal stamping as well as nickel-free plating.
- Additional sizes of rings (several size 9 and 10 have been made)
- Retired items are still available! Anything that we have done in the past, we can produce for you!
- Additional sizes in jump rings, headpins or lobster clasps
- Larger diameters in pewter cast bead caps
- We can create a ring, lapel pin, screw back bezel, or post earring with existing bezels or flat tags. (Now your mind is seeing the possibilities…right?)
- Smaller or larger size leather cuff bracelets
- Special colors of Deerskin Lace or Leather Cord
2. Custom Requests
Custom requests consist of items that we don’t stock and that we would need to manufacture for you. Although we would love to do everything, we just aren’t able to accommodate all requests, so we apologize in advance if we have to say “no.”
Custom requests do require set up costs, minimums and have longer lead-times. Here are some ideas of custom requests that we would be able to explore with you to set your jewelry brand apart from the rest.
- Custom sized bezels
- Custom sized metal stamping blanks
- Custom collage & transfer sheets
Please feel free to make other requests. We will gladly explore the opportunity to work with you.
We hope that we can start a dialogue with you to see if any of these services will help you grow your brand and business. Contact Cheryl at Cheryl@nunndesign.com if your interest has been peeked. Let us see if we can collaborate together.
You may also like to read:
Welcome to the Nunn Design® Notebook — an online creative space devoted to all that inspires. Here, you’ll discover everything from our latest project videos and Make This how-to guides, to beautiful creations by fellow artisans. Stay current with new product announcements, contests, give-aways, and special discounts. Or learn business tips, tricks, and tools of the trade. Whatever your passion, we hope to help kindle your inspiration, nurture your muse, and unleash your creativity.
All rights reserved © Nunn Design 2017
Would you like to subscribe to our blog? Read 10 reasons why!
Search the Blog
- Adorned Life (17)
- Artisan Spotlight (81)
- Be Inspired (369)
- Buy & Try (45)
- Cheatsheets (7)
- Etsy (10)
- Flash Sales (46)
- Getting to know Becky (52)
- Giveaways (110)
- In The Press (59)
- Innovation Team (39)
- Inside Nunn Design (277)
- Kits (15)
- Nunn Design Art Retreats (7)
- On My Table (10)
- Product Releases (95)
- Team Nunn (17)
- Tutorials (186)
Buy & Try Products
It is always exciting to see new techniques and projects, but sometimes it takes forever to gather the supplies for that afternoon of creating. The Buy & Try Program allows you to be inspired and purchase just the items needed to explore the technique we are featuring. “Buy & Try” offers may contain items that we don’t typically have in stock! Purchase the “Buy & Try” products either a la-carte, or in a combo pack.
To shop retail, click on the images below.