20 Formulas for Colorizing Nunn Design Resin
We’ve made the creative process even easier with 20 color formulas for mixing Nunn Design Resin with Castin’ Craft Opaque Pigments! Now you can select a color and get mixing!
Related Resin Blog Posts:
If you are new to mixing resin, or even advanced, you might want to read some previous blog posts that we have written:
- 20 Habits for Successfully Using Nunn Design 2-Part Epoxy Resin! Tutorial + Video
- New Pantone Color Formulas
- View our Jewelry Inspiration and our Education Gallery for even more tutorials and videos.
Now that you have the basics down on mixing and adding colorants to Nunn Design Resin, here are the 20 Formulas to get you mixing it up!
20 Resin Color Formulas:
Shop the Supplies Wholesale!
Do We Need Additional Formulas?
Are there color formulas that you would like to know?
You may also like to read:
- Nunn Design Jewelry Kits for Embroidery Inspiration. Featuring Sarah of Itty Bitty Bunnies!
- Nunn Design Jewelry Kits for Embroidery Inspiration! Featuring Jessica of Namaste Embroidery
- Nunn Design Jewelry Kits for Embroidery Inspiration! Featuring Shelly of Shelly Sells Lemonade
- Making Resin Easy! How to Store, Prep, Mix, Pour and Cure Nunn Design Resin!
Welcome to the Nunn Design® Notebook — an online creative space devoted to all that inspires. Here, you’ll discover everything from our latest project videos and Make This how-to guides, to beautiful creations by fellow artisans. Stay current with new product announcements, contests, give-aways, and special discounts. Or learn business tips, tricks, and tools of the trade. Whatever your passion, we hope to help kindle your inspiration, nurture your muse, and unleash your creativity.
All rights reserved © Nunn Design 2017
Would you like to subscribe to our blog? Read 10 reasons why!
Search the Blog
- Adorned Life (17)
- Artisan Spotlight (99)
- Be Inspired (392)
- Becky's Business Tips (7)
- Buy & Try (85)
- Cheatsheets (7)
- Etsy (10)
- Flash Sales (57)
- Getting to know Becky (58)
- Giveaways (110)
- In The Press (60)
- Innovation Team (41)
- Inside Nunn Design (288)
- Kits (34)
- ND Product Info (12)
- Nunn Design Art Retreats (7)
- On My Table (10)
- Product Releases (104)
- Team Nunn (19)
- Tutorials (233)
Buy & Try Products
It is always exciting to see new techniques and projects, but sometimes it takes forever to gather the supplies for that afternoon of creating. The Buy & Try Program allows you to be inspired and purchase just the items needed to explore the technique we are featuring. “Buy & Try” offers may contain items that we don’t typically have in stock! Purchase the “Buy & Try” products either a la-carte, or in a combo pack.
Click on the images below to visit the tutorials and shop the supplies.