Whether you are wire wrapping a tree of life pendant or pouring resin into a Nunn Design Wire Frame or Hoop, here are 8 inspiring video tutorials to awaken your creativity.
1. How to Make a Wire Wrapped Tree of Life Pendant
In this video, Julie Bean from Beadaholique walks you through how you can use a Nunn Design Wire Frame Large Hoop to wire wrap a tree of life pendant.
2. How to Wire Wrap Micro Spacer Beads onto an Open Frame Pendant
In this video, Julie shows you how to wire wrap micro spacers onto a Nunn Design Wire Frame. Simple and easy project, but imagine wire wrapping birthstone colored beads, or Morse code? Is that possible?
3. How to Wire Wrap Cup Chain onto a Nunn Design Open Frame Pendant
Yet another Julie Bean video from Beadaholique.com. In this video she is walking the viewer through wire wrapping cup chain onto a Nunn Design Open Frame Pendant. You could use pearls, rhinestones, or colored stone cup chain to create a fun variety of options.
4. How to Wire Wrap Beads onto a Nunn Design Open Frame Pendant
HEY, guess what? Another Julie Bean video! Watch Julie wire wrap beads into an Open Frame Pendant to create contemporary looking necklaces.
5. How to Make the Crescent Wire Wrapped Earrings – An Exclusive Beadaholique Kit designed by Becky Nunn
Nunn Design and Beadaholique.com partnered up for this exclusive Crescent Wire Wrapped Earrings Kit. Kat walks you through the process of how to create these elegant, yet contemporary drop earrings in this how-to video.
6. Wire-wrapped Crystal Point Earrings by Denise Mathew
These wire-wrapped crystal point earrings are a fun project by Denise Mathew!
7. Artbeads Mini Tutorial – How to Make Wire Frame Resin Pendants with Becky Nunn
In this Artbeads Mini Tutorial, I show you how to use the Nunn Design Wire Frames with Nunn Design Resin and PearlEx Mica Powders. This is a very popular technique with over 79,000 views!
8. How to Use Colorized Resin in an Open Frame Hoop by Becky Nunn
And number 8, this video walks you through colorizing Nunn Design 2-Part Resin and adding Castin’ Craft Opaque Pigments with Open Frame Hoops.
Do you have a favorite out of these 8 videos?
If you enjoyed reading this post, please subscribe to our blog. Here are 10 Reasons Why to Subscribe and a place to do so!