As we prepare for No Minimum Monday August 3rd, let’s celebrate our wholesale customers that we have featured throughout the month of July.
The jewelry and the business model behind HorseFeather Gifts was featured on the Nunn Design Blog in April. Chelsea Farmer has her pulse on building a community with her customers. She has really created a place of belonging that is definitely worth reading about.
- Read about HorseFeather Gift on the Nunn Design Blog: Alternative Ways to Sell Jewelry! Part 1 Company Featured: HorseFeathers Gifts
- Follow HorseFeather Gifts on Instagram @horsefeathersgifts
The creativity of the embroidery artist, Jessica Long, caught my eye several years ago. I’m grateful to have witnessed the career of this young entrepreneur grow into such great success. We featured Jessica and her commitment to creativity in our series on the Nunn Design Blog. Jessica’s success has been well earned through a lot of focused work. I find her to be very inspiring!
- Read about Jessica Long on the Nunn Design Blog: Committed to Living a Creative Life – Interview with Jessica Long
- Follow Jessica Long on Instagram @jessicalongembroidery
Kari of Mile High Beads is no newbie to the Nunn Design Blog, but I just can’t resist showing another one of her collections. Her color choices are always so amazing!
- Read about Kari of Mile High Beads on the Nunn Design Blog: Committed to Living a Creative Life – Mile High Beads
- Follow Kari on Instagram @milehighbeads
Alexis of Meadow and Fawn in an artist through and through. I love seeing her creativity!
How adorable are these rings from Shannah at Hello Dear Handmade! Side note, Shannah has started to branch out into other creative endeavors, such as notecards and mugs!
- Follow Shannah on Instagram @hellodearhandmade
A lovely collection of jewelry by Whitney of Belkai!
A newbie to be featured on the Nunn Design social media channels – is this self-taught bead-weaver, Sandra of Sandra Arnold Jewelry. Sandra has a great eye for color and creates lovely jewelry as well as pieces of art.
- Follow Sandra on Instagram @sandraarnoldjewelry
I can’t see enough of the art created by Betsy Youngquist. Oh my! LOVE IT!
- Visit Betsy’s website (her homepage piece is delightful!). https://byart.com/
- Follow Betsy on Instagram @betsyyoungquist
Let’s wrap this series of brags up with Dawn Josephine. Dawn has a retail store in Bozeman, Montana and really creates jewelry that is so perfect for her customers. It really speaks to “a sense of place”.
- Follow Dawn on Instagram @dawnjosephine
Thank you everyone! It was fun to “Brag on You!”
If you enjoyed reading this post, please subscribe to our blog. Here are 10 Reasons Why to Subscribe and a place to do so!