We are excited to add the New Nunn Design Sculpted Relief Buy & Try to our line this month.
Shop Wholesale: Buy & Try Sculpted Relief
So many of you joined us last month for the Faux French Enamel Buy & Try. Although each Buy & Try is set-up as a stand-alone program, many of the techniques and products that you purchased last month will be rolling into this month’s project.
Buy & Try- Sculpted Relief Technique
The new Sculpted Relief Technique, can be purchased either a la-carte or in a combo pack. Some of you might already have the molding putty or epoxy clay. For others, purchasing in a combo pack will allow you to purchase all of the products you will need.
Buy & Try-Sculpted Relief Findings-Bezels
If you already have a stash of Nunn Design bezels to try out this new technique, you are good to go. Purchase the Sculpted Relief Bezels in a gold or silver plate sets, or purchase the Sculpted Relief Bezel Combo Pack.
Buy & Try-Sculpted Relief Brass Stampings
We have added new Brass Stampings to our everyday product mix just for this new Sculpted Relief Buy & Try.
Add Colorized Resin To Your Sculpted Relief
Add Castin’ Craft Colorants to Nunn Design Resin to create unique colors to your Sculpted Relief Bezels. We have added the Castin’ Craft Colorants and Nunn Design Resin to the Sculpted Relief Buy & Try.
Need a refresher on how to mix colorants? Check out our blog for a tutorial with step-by-step photos and instructions. Make These Sculpted Relief Epoxy Clay and Resin Pendants
To Learn How
Download our free Sculpted Relief Tutorial or view this tutorial to our blog for an even more extended tutorial. Make These Sculpted Relief Epoxy Clay and Resin Pendants
Shop Supplies RETAIL:
You can explore this technique with our Buy & Try Program – Sculpted Relief!
Shop Supplies Wholesale:
What is the Buy & Try Program?
Nunn Design offers a Buy & Try Program to encourage jewelry makers; both wholesale and retail, to buy the products needed to try something new.
For Wholesalers: How the Wholesale Buy & Try Program works:
- Minimum wholesale quantities for “Buy & Try” items are waived, allowing you to receive the lowest tiered price possible.
- No need to purchase a wholesale minimum order of $100.00 on “Buy & Try” items. You can add these items to your cart and check out with just the items you will need for a day of creating!
- “Buy & Try” items cannot be combined with other wholesale products. Sorry it may be a bit confusing, so email Cheryl at Cheryl@nunndesign.com if you have any questions.
- The Buy & Try Sculpted Relief offer expires May 4th, 2014, at midnight. Orders will ship on or before May 9th,
- After May 4th:
- Buy & Try items will stay up for purchase however you will be required to purchase full bulk packs of findings and you may combine these items with regular wholesale items.
- $100 Minimum order back in effect.
We so want you to have fun with this great technique. Buy now and be prepared to play!
If you enjoyed reading this post, please subscribe to our blog. Here are 10 Reasons Why to Subscribe and a place to do so!