Create Perfectly Registered Sculpted Reliefs with the New Sculpted Relief “Buy & Try.”
We are excited to add the New Nunn Design Sculpted Relief Buy & Try to our line this month.
Shop Wholesale: Buy & Try Sculpted Relief
So many of you joined us last month for the Faux French Enamel Buy & Try. Although each Buy & Try is set-up as a stand-alone program, many of the techniques and products that you purchased last month will be rolling into this month’s project.
Buy & Try- Sculpted Relief Technique
The new Sculpted Relief Technique, can be purchased either a la-carte or in a combo pack. Some of you might already have the molding putty or epoxy clay. For others, purchasing in a combo pack will allow you to purchase all of the products you will need.
Buy & Try-Sculpted Relief Findings-Bezels
If you already have a stash of Nunn Design bezels to try out this new technique, you are good to go. Purchase the Sculpted Relief Bezels in a gold or silver plate sets, or purchase the Sculpted Relief Bezel Combo Pack.
Buy & Try-Sculpted Relief Brass Stampings
We have added new Brass Stampings to our everyday product mix just for this new Sculpted Relief Buy & Try.
Add Colorized Resin To Your Sculpted Relief
Add Castin’ Craft Colorants to Nunn Design Resin to create unique colors to your Sculpted Relief Bezels. We have added the Castin’ Craft Colorants and Nunn Design Resin to the Sculpted Relief Buy & Try.
Need a refresher on how to mix colorants? Check out our blog for a tutorial with step-by-step photos and instructions. Make These Sculpted Relief Epoxy Clay and Resin Pendants
To Learn How
Download our free Sculpted Relief Tutorial or view this tutorial to our blog for an even more extended tutorial. Make These Sculpted Relief Epoxy Clay and Resin Pendants
Shop Supplies RETAIL:
You can explore this technique with our Buy & Try Program – Sculpted Relief!
Shop Supplies Wholesale:
What is the Buy & Try Program?
Nunn Design offers a Buy & Try Program to encourage jewelry makers; both wholesale and retail, to buy the products needed to try something new.
For Wholesalers: How the Wholesale Buy & Try Program works:
- Minimum wholesale quantities for “Buy & Try” items are waived, allowing you to receive the lowest tiered price possible.
- No need to purchase a wholesale minimum order of $100.00 on “Buy & Try” items. You can add these items to your cart and check out with just the items you will need for a day of creating!
- “Buy & Try” items cannot be combined with other wholesale products. Sorry it may be a bit confusing, so email Cheryl at Cheryl@nunndesign.com if you have any questions.
- The Buy & Try Sculpted Relief offer expires May 4th, 2014, at midnight. Orders will ship on or before May 9th,
- After May 4th:
- Buy & Try items will stay up for purchase however you will be required to purchase full bulk packs of findings and you may combine these items with regular wholesale items.
- $100 Minimum order back in effect.
We so want you to have fun with this great technique. Buy now and be prepared to play!
You may also like to read:
- 2019 Nunn Design Spring Semester Class #4: Colorized Resin with Transfer Sheets
- 2019 Nunn Design Spring Semester Class #3: Crystal Clay, Skeleton Leaves and Nunn Design Resin
- 2019 Nunn Design Spring Semester Class 2. Colorized Resin with PearlEx Powders and Organics
- 2019 Nunn Design Spring Semester Launches Today with 3 New Tutorials!
Welcome to the Nunn Design® Notebook — an online creative space devoted to all that inspires. Here, you’ll discover everything from our latest project videos and Make This how-to guides, to beautiful creations by fellow artisans. Stay current with new product announcements, contests, give-aways, and special discounts. Or learn business tips, tricks, and tools of the trade. Whatever your passion, we hope to help kindle your inspiration, nurture your muse, and unleash your creativity.
All rights reserved © Nunn Design 2017
Art Retreat Schedule:
Would you like to subscribe to our blog? Read 10 reasons why!
Search the Blog
- Adorned Life (17)
- Artisan Spotlight (149)
- Be Inspired (407)
- Buy & Try (100)
- Flash Sales (62)
- Getting to know Becky (82)
- Giveaways (109)
- In The Press (60)
- Inside Nunn Design (315)
- Kits (37)
- ND Product Info (126)
- Tutorials (281)
Buy & Try Products
It is always exciting to see new techniques and projects, but sometimes it takes forever to gather the supplies for that afternoon of creating. The Buy & Try Program allows you to be inspired and purchase just the items needed to explore the technique we are featuring. “Buy & Try” offers may contain items that we don’t typically have in stock! Purchase the “Buy & Try” products either a la-carte, or in a combo pack.
Click on the images below to visit the tutorials and shop the supplies.