Featured in the Press
I had a lot of fun creating these pieces that are featured in this months issue of Beadworks Magazine.
A popular trend right now is astrology. For this collection, I kept the feel of a boho style with leather cording and Nunn Design Faceted Beads. For the technique, I metal stamped on several of the Nunn Design flat tags.
To learn some tips on how to metal stamp on our collection of flat tags, you might be interested in this how to article.
Here is a list of all of the Nunn Design supplies that were used in this project with wholesale links for purchasing. Let us know if you need help finding anything!
- 2 Jumpring 6mm Textured Circle-Antique Silver
- 1 Lobster Clasp 15mm-Antique Silver
- 2 Ribbon End Leather Connector 3mm-Antique Silver
- 21” Leather Cord 1.5mm-Brown
- 2 Metal Bead Faceted Round 4mm- Antique Silver
- 3 Metal Bead Faceted Round 6mm- Antique Silver
- 1 Metal Bead Faceted Drop-Antique Silver
- 4 Metal Bead Faceted Double Cone-Antique Silver
- 1 Metal Bead Faceted Teardrop-Antique Silver
- 2 Metal Bead Faceted Barrel-Antique Silver
- 4 Jumprings 9mm Textured Circle-Antique Silver
- 1 Primitive Tag Drop-Antique Silver
- 1 Primitive Tag Small Oval Single Hole-Antique Silver
- 1 Charm Rustic Heart-Antique Silver
- 2 Itsy Flat Tag Crescent Moon Single-Antique Silver
You may also like to read:
Welcome to the Nunn Design® Notebook — an online creative space devoted to all that inspires. Here, you’ll discover everything from our latest project videos and Make This how-to guides, to beautiful creations by fellow artisans. Stay current with new product announcements, contests, give-aways, and special discounts. Or learn business tips, tricks, and tools of the trade. Whatever your passion, we hope to help kindle your inspiration, nurture your muse, and unleash your creativity.
All rights reserved © Nunn Design 2017
Nunn Design Tradeshow Schedule:
Would you like to subscribe to our blog? Read 10 reasons why!
Search the Blog
- Adorned Life (17)
- Artisan Spotlight (143)
- Be Inspired (407)
- Buy & Try (100)
- Flash Sales (59)
- Getting to know Becky (81)
- Giveaways (109)
- In The Press (60)
- Inside Nunn Design (311)
- Kits (37)
- ND Product Info (126)
- Tutorials (273)
Buy & Try Products
It is always exciting to see new techniques and projects, but sometimes it takes forever to gather the supplies for that afternoon of creating. The Buy & Try Program allows you to be inspired and purchase just the items needed to explore the technique we are featuring. “Buy & Try” offers may contain items that we don’t typically have in stock! Purchase the “Buy & Try” products either a la-carte, or in a combo pack.
Click on the images below to visit the tutorials and shop the supplies.