Past Innovation Team Member Lorelei Eurto created this great Fuzzy Floral Mystery Kit featured this month in Step-by-Step Wire Magazine. We are delighted that Lorelei chose to use Nunn Design Jewelry Findings in her project!
Lorelei has specially curated four different kits that range in colors for an exciting design that is one of a kind. All are lovely, and the color you’ll get is random so be inspired by the materials that you get.
Each kit includes:
- Wooly Wire, in two varying colors
- 20-gauge copper wire
- 3mm x 3mm copper link chain
- 8mm x 10mm copper link chain
- Copper bead caps
- Large copper spool bead
- Large copper backless bezel pendant
- 4mm faceted copper nugget beads
- 8mm etched copper jump rings
- 2″ copper headpin
- Printed tin 1 ?” discs
- PDF project instructions (attached to confirmation email)
NOTE: The material kit you order is completely random. There is no way to select one particular color option over the other. You cannot exchange one color for another.
You can find the kit on the Interweave Store for $40.00.
If you enjoyed reading this post, please subscribe to our blog. Here are 10 Reasons Why to Subscribe and a place to do so!