Another cute, but elegant fast and easy project to add to any jewelry line!
Tutorial on How To!
It really can’t get much easier than this. Mix up and make a variety of earrings to make it hard to choose from! Maybe you do need all three pairs!
Earring Post Itsy Circle – Antique Silver
Jumpring Small Thick
Black Crystal Clay
- Mix together 2 Lentil size balls of epoxy clay (1 of part A and 1 of Part B) according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Mix fully until it is no longer marbled. Set the ball aside
- Using 2 pair of needle nose pliers close each jumpring so that the open ends are flush
- Pinch off a very tiny ball of the clay and pat it into the earring. For this project you want the clay to be flush with the edge of the earring bezel.
- Clean up any excess clay on the bezel using a wet wipe.
- Gently press the small thick jumpring into the clay and pat it flat.
- Repeat for 2nd earring.
Watch the Video![youtube]https://youtu.be/4OfrGrGztpw[/youtube]
Itsy Earrings Mini Tutorial Video: https://www.nunndesign.com/video/itsy-earrings-mini-tutorial/
Shop the Supplies!
If you enjoyed reading this post, please subscribe to our blog. Here are 10 Reasons Why to Subscribe and a place to do so!