Creating quick and easy charms with the Itsy Bezels is fast and fun! Here is some inspiration to give you some ideas of things to create.
Tutorial on How To!
Create Itsy Charms with Itsy Bezels, Crystal Clay and Chain.
Itsy Link Single Loop Rectangle
Faceted Bead Chain
- Prepare the chain you will be embedding by cutting it to size. You can measure and cut or simply lay the chain in the bezel and cut to size.
- Using 2 equal size balls of part A and part B of the epoxy clay. Mix the clay according to manufacturer’s instructions. Mix until there is no marbling.
- Pinch off a small ball (enough to fill your bezel). Roll the ball into a small snake and set inside your itsy rectangle, remove any excess.
- Press the clay into your bezel to create an even uniform surface. You may need to remove any excess clay.
- Once you have the clay in your bezel to your liking, clean your fingers and the metal using a wet wipe or damp rag.
- Next, embed your cup chain into the clay. Adjust the cup chain to fit into your bezel – If you have too much you may trim a link, if too little you may stretch the chain or add another link.
- Next add the faceted chain.
- Gently press the chain into the clay.
- Allow the piece to cure.
Watch the Video![youtube]https://youtu.be/ifPoyZd4jh4[/youtube] Itsy Charms Mini Tutorial Video: www.nunndesign.com/video/itsy-charms-mini-tutorial/
Be Inspired by these other pieces featuring itsy links.
Shop the Supplies:
Shop Nunn Design Wholesale
Nunn Design has been supplying jewelry artists with findings for over 20 years. Shop wholesale jewelry findings for creative jewelry makers.Shop Nunn Design!
How to Purchase Wholesale?
If you are interested in becoming one of the many designers who trust their jewelry to Nunn Design Findings, please join us by registering to become one of our wholesale customers!
Please visit our Where to Buy Page for a listing of online stores that sell Nunn Design Findings retail.
If you enjoyed reading this post, please subscribe to our blog. Here are 10 Reasons Why to Subscribe and a place to do so!