I made these jewelry pieces with the Faux French Enamel Tags and resin filled bezels that I created last week. One small batch of colorized resin goes a long way. In addition to all of the tags I created I was also able to fill several bezels.
Click on each finished project to link to the gallery to see the findings used to create it. See below for details on the Buy & Try Program.
Shop Wholesale: Buy & Try – Faux French Enamel
Ball chain Necklace With Tags
Faux French Copper Bracelet
Brass Bezel Faux French Ring
Faux French Bird Necklace
This necklace is a preview of the “Buy & Try” to coming up next month. We will learn how to make molds with Silicon Molding Putty and create our own unique pendants with Crystal Clay. On this particular piece I rubbed some of my colorized resin on the cured Crystal Clay pendant to give it that pottery like look. Love It!!
If you missed last week’s newsletter and blog post, let’s review.
1. New “Buy & Try” Program
What is the Buy & Try Program?
Nunn Design offers a Buy & Try Program to encourage jewelry makers; both wholesale and retail, to buy the products needed to try something new.
This week we are featuring the different techniques that you can create with the Bitsy Earring Posts. Be inspired and purchase just the items needed to explore the technique we are featuring! Enjoy!
For Wholesalers: How the Wholesale Buy & Try Program works:
- Minimum wholesale quantities for “Buy & Try” items are waived, allowing you to receive the lowest tiered price possible.
- No need to purchase a wholesale minimum order of $100.00 on “Buy & Try” items. You can add these items to your cart and check out with just the items you will need for a day of creating!
- “Buy & Try” items cannot be combined with other wholesale products. Sorry it may be a bit confusing, so email Cheryl at Cheryl@nunndesign.com if you have any questions.
- “Buy & Try” items are a limited time offer. The “Buy & Try”-Faux French Enamel” offer expires March 23rd, 2014 at 11:59PM PST and has a limited supply in stock. Orders will ship by March 28, 2014.
- After March 28th:
- Buy & Try items will stay up for purchase however you will be required to purchase full bulk packs of findings and you may combine these items with regular wholesale items.
- $100 Minimum order back in effect.
2. Technique Based Combo Pack
The new Faux French Enamel technique can be purchased either ala-carte or in a combo pack. Some of you might already have the Nunn Design Resin or Nunn Design Sealant, so purchasing ala-carte will be your best options. For others, purchasing in a combo pack will allow you to purchase all of the products you will need, saving you 10% off the wholesale price!
3. Findings For “Buy & Try” Technique
If you already have a stash of Nunn Design findings to try out this new technique, you are good to go. But maybe you have been eyeing some of the flat tags that are featured in this tutorial. Purchase the Faux French Enamel Findings in a gold and silver plate set, or purchase the Faux French Enamel Combo Pack and save 10%!
4. Tutorial On The Faux French Enamel Technique
Last week we released our newest Nunn Design Tutorial. To learn how to create this great look of Faux French Enamel, log onto our blog for a new tutorial with step-by-step photos and instructions. If instructions aren’t your thing, then watch our two-part video!
Read Blog Tutorial: Make These Great Faux French Enamel Tags
Shop Supplies RETAIL:
You can explore this technique with our Buy & Try Faux Faux French Enamel Program.
Shop Supplies WHOLESALE:
- Wholesale Buy & Try Faux French Enamel
- Nunn Design Resin Kit
- Nunn Design Sealant
- Castin’ Craft Opaque Pigment (Colorants)
- Transfer Sheets
- Metal Stamping Flat Tags
Next week we will be offering a Giveaway with all these great Buy & Try Faux French Enamel Products. Make sure to stay connected and sign-up for our blog!
Shop Nunn Design Wholesale
Nunn Design has been supplying jewelry artists with findings for over 20 years. Shop wholesale jewelry findings for creative jewelry makers.Shop Nunn Design!
How to Purchase Wholesale?
If you are interested in becoming one of the many designers who trust their jewelry to Nunn Design Findings, please join us by registering to become one of our wholesale customers!
Please visit our Where to Buy Page for a listing of online stores that sell Nunn Design Findings retail.
If you enjoyed reading this post, please subscribe to our blog. Here are 10 Reasons Why to Subscribe and a place to do so!