Nunn Design is always looking for a way to incorporate the latest jewelry making trends in our findings collection. One trend that we have addressed is the use of crystals, stones and cabochons set within a more organic looking bezel.
What Nunn Design is really good at is designing findings that we can cast in pewter and create from raw brass.
What we don’t excel in is offering great pricing on crystals, stones and cabochons. There are many other companies that can do this way better than we ever could, because they specialize in it. Swarovski is one of those companies.
The latest addition to our Non-Stocking Program is a line of Organic Open Back Bezels that are designed to work with crystals, like Swarovski, and other standard cut crystals, stones and cabochons.
- Open Back Bezel Circle 8mm: Setting for 8.2mm round chaton stone size SS39
- Open Back Bezel Pear 14mm: Setting for 14mm pear stone
- Open Back Bezel Square 12mm: Setting for 12mm square cushion stone
As with most Nunn Design Findings, the newest Non-Stocking Organic Open Back Bezels are not limited to just crystals, stones and cabochons. They could also be used with Nunn Design Resin, Crystal Clay, polymer clay, glass and the kitchen sink (not really, just checking if you are open to the possibilities).
Non-Stocking Organic Open Back Bezels
Non-Stocking Open Back Bezels are available in three shapes. All the Open Back Bezels are cast in lead-free pewter and plated with a copper, 24k gold and .999 silver. Cast and plated in the USA.
Open Back Bezel Circle 8mm
Open Back Bezel Pear 14mm
Open Back Bezel Square 12mm
How the Non-Stocking Program Works
- The Nunn Design Non-Stocking Program allows for customers to purchase findings that aren’t readily available for wholesale purchase to everyone. Non-Stocking items are…well, non-stocking.
- The Non-Stocking findings require some lead-time and minimum purchase quantities, so planning is required.
- The minimum for the Non-Stocking Organic Open Back Bezels is 100 pieces per size. You are able to plate the 100 pieces in other plates, with the minimum per plate being 50 pieces.
We hope that these Organic Open Back Bezels have peeked your interest. Comment below or email Cheryl for more information. Cheryl@nunndesign.com.
If you enjoyed reading this post, please subscribe to our blog. Here are 10 Reasons Why to Subscribe and a place to do so!