Doing a tutorial on how to use the Nunn Design Connectors with Satellite Chain has been on my to do list. Sorry, still hasn’t happened! But here is a basic step-by-step walk through!
1. Cut the chain 1/8″ from the last ball (if you don’t the ball will slide off).
2. Apply a small dab of glue, such as E6000 or Bond527 Cement onto a toothpick.
3. Hold the crimp connector with a pair of pliers by the loop in one hand and apply the dab of glue into the inside of crimp connector with the other hand.
4. While still holding onto the loop with the pair of pliers in the other place the balled end of the satellite chain into crimp connector with the other hand.
5. Close the crimp connector with your fingers. Use a pair of pliers to press gently the two halves of the crimp connector together making sure it is secure.
6. Let glue dry and assemble.
Video: How to Use Nunn Design Ball Chain Crimp End Connectors
Here is a video showing how to use the Nunn Design Crimp Connectors with Satellite Bead Chain.
Here are some examples of how Team Nunn designed with the Nunn Design Crimp Connectors.
In this necklace, I used Crimp Connectors for the clasp, but I wire wrapped the satellite chain for the focal area.
Shop the Supplies Wholesale!
- Nunn Design Crimp Connectors
- Nunn Design 2mm Satellite Chain
- Nunn Design Ball Chain
- Nunn Design Faceted Ball Chain
How to Purchase Wholesale?
If you are interested in becoming one of the many designers who trust their jewelry to Nunn Design Findings, please join us by registering to become one of our wholesale customers!
Please visit our Where to Buy Page for a listing of online stores that sell Nunn Design Findings retail.
If you enjoyed reading this post, please subscribe to our blog. Here are 10 Reasons Why to Subscribe and a place to do so!