Last week I posted a tutorial on how to texturize and colorize epoxy clay. In the tutorial I used the findings and products that are now on sale in our Buy & Try Texturizing and Colorizing Epoxy Clay thru May 24th, 2015. Do you want to see what I created with the samples that I made in the tutorial?
After creating the samples in the tutorial, I returned home to the kitchen table to whip up these little beauties. These pieces aren’t yet in the gallery because I’m playing with some of our pieces from the 2015 Summer Collection. Can you spot what is new?
This bracelet is using the Crest Pendant and Button Shank that I actually made in the tutorial. I like the highlights of color the Topaz Chatons in the Prong Settings add. There are 4 new items in this bracelet. Can you spot the 2015 Summer Collection new pieces? Shop these items!
I really like how this piece turned out. The black Crystal Clay really shows off the texture when the colorized resin is pour over the top. I’m crazy about the Metal Beads, Bead Caps and the Textured Jump Rings!
5 new 2015 Summer Collection pieces are featured in this charm bracelet! Button Shanks make great toggles.
I’m crazy about this bracelet! I did something slightly different when creating these bezel pieces. Instead of using the Clay Squishers, I used rubber stamps to stamp directly onto the White Crystal Clay with Black Stazon Ink. I then drizzled colorized resin over the top of the image. I think this is a stunning look. Don’t you think we should offer a Buy & Try with this?
Watch our video to learn even more!
Buy & Try Program:
Don’t you want to play with this technique? Here is how the Buy & Try Program works:
- Be inspired and purchase just the items needed to explore the technique we are featuring.
- “Buy & Try” offers might contain items that we don’t typically have in stock, yet you will be able to purchase at wholesale prices.
- Minimum quantities for “Buy & Try” items are waived, allowing you to receive the lowest tiered price possible.
- No need to purchase a minimum order of $100.00 on “Buy & Try” items. You can add these items to your cart and check out with just the items you will need for a day of creating!
- Purchase the “Buy & Try” products either a la-carte, or in a combo pack. Combo packs allow you to save an additional 10% off the wholesale price!
- “Buy & Try” items are a limited time offer.
- The Buy & Try Texturizing Epoxy Clay and Colorizing offer expires May 24th, 2015 at midnight. Orders will ship by May 29th, 2015.
If you enjoyed reading this post, please subscribe to our blog. Here are 10 Reasons Why to Subscribe and a place to do so!