Our Hammered Ring Buy & Try offer continues through this weekend. Shop the Hammered Ring Buy & Try here! Within our tutorials and videos, we have been exploring some fun projects that you could easily create with our new Hammered Rings by wire wrapping.
Wire wrapping is a technique that is fairly easy to do, requires very few tools and requires wire that can be fairly inexpensive. Here are some inspiration and tutorials that I have come across on wire wrapping to inspire you.
Bourbon and Boweties has taken the gift industry by storm with their wire wrapped bangles. https://www.facebook.com/BourbonAndBoweties
I love these wire wrapped earrings created by Christine Wallace (and EVERYTHING else listed on her Etsy site! Oh My!) https://www.etsy.com/shop/ChristineWallace
These crocheted rings by Jacqueline of WrappedbyDesign are so very elegant, fine and delicate.
Elzbieta of Mayahelena has some beautiful wire wrapped creations on her Etsy site.
Julie Ann of Julie Ann Art has a Wire Wrapped Rose Ring Tutorial by Misluo on her blog. An oldie, but it is sweet.
The artist that created this tutorial, Yanxia of Misluo, has such a beautiful simple elegant style. Here are some of my favorites from her Misluo Etsy Shop.
I’m so sweet on this little pearl wrapped ring from Sundance!
I hope that I have inspired you to create! If you would like to purchase our new Hammered Rings, our Hammered Rings Buy & Try Offer runs through March 1st.
Shop Our Hammered Ring Buy & Try!
The Buy & Try Program started out of my own need to “play.” It is hard to know if certain techniques will work for you. The Buy & Try Program allows you to buy just a couple pieces and explore with them. Try and make a couple samples and get feedback from you customers and take orders. Once you know you have a winner, go into production and add them to your own collection. The Buy & Try Program allows you to:
- Be inspired and purchase just the items needed to explore the technique we are featuring.
- Minimum quantities for “Buy & Try” items are waived, allowing you to receive the lowest price possible.
- No need to purchase a minimum order of $100.00 on “Buy & Try” items. You can add these items to your cart and check out with just the items you will need for a day of creating!
- Purchase the “Buy & Try” products either a la-carte, or in a combo pack. Combo packs allow you to save an additional 10% off the wholesale price!
- “Buy & Try” items are a limited time offer. The Hammered Ring Buy & Try offer expires March 1st, 2015 at midnight.
Around Nunn Design:
- To see the retiring items list as well as items that have a price increase, download this pdf. If you have any questions, please contact Cheryl at Cheryl@nunndesign.com
- PLEASE LIKE US! If you want us to show-up in your Facebook newsfeeds, you have to like and share us on Facebook. If you like what we do, please say so and share it.
- Don’t miss a moment of excitement around Nunn Design by subscribing to our blog.
Shop Nunn Design Wholesale
Nunn Design has been supplying jewelry artists with findings for over 20 years. Shop wholesale jewelry findings for creative jewelry makers.Shop Nunn Design!
How to Purchase Wholesale?
If you are interested in becoming one of the many designers who trust their jewelry to Nunn Design Findings, please join us by registering to become one of our wholesale customers!
Please visit our Where to Buy Page for a listing of online stores that sell Nunn Design Findings retail.
If you enjoyed reading this post, please subscribe to our blog. Here are 10 Reasons Why to Subscribe and a place to do so!