How to Use Nunn Design Resin with Transfer Sheets!
Some of the techniques that we cover using Nunn Design Transfer Sheets involve the use of Nunn Design 2-Part Resin, Gel du Soleil UV Resin, Crystal Clay Epoxy Clay and Polymer Clay. Transfer sheets are printed on a film and do not require any sealing, like you would have to do with a collage sheet.
How To Use Nunn Design Transfer Sheets
This video will show you the basics for getting started creating designs with transfer sheets. Once you know how, there is a plethora of videos and tutorials to inspire you to create finished pieces of wearable art.
The selected bezels in this video tutorial are an Open Pendant Half Oval Single Loop and an Open Frame Large Rectangle Single Loop. The Transfer Sheet is our popular Transfer Sheet Black & White Trees.
- Nunn Design Transfer Sheets are pre-sized to fit the Nunn Design bezels and come in a variety of different designs. To see which bezels fit with the variety of sized transfer sheet images, visit our blog post for a quick reference guide: Which Collage & Transfer Sheet Images fit Which Bezels? A Quick Reference Guide.
- Step-by-step instructions are available within each package of the Nunn Design Transfer Sheets.
- Nunn Design Transfer Sheets are not limited only to the bezels that they are pre-sized to fit. Create your own interesting crop by laying your bezel down onto the transfer sheet and tracing and trimming the image.
- The Nunn Design Transfer Sheets are printed on a translucent film with a paper backing. To releases the film from the paper backing, drop the trimmed image into a small dish of water for about a minute. The transfer sheet will curl like a little potato chip and then slowly flatten out as the film is releasing from the paper back. Remove the transfer sheet from the dish of water and place it onto a paper towel. Pat dry, removing the moisture from the film. Now the transfer sheet is ready to be applied.
- How to Use Transfer Sheet with Crystal Clay and Gel du Soleil
- How to Use Transfer Sheets with Colorized Nunn Design Resin
- How to Use Transfer Sheets with Gel du Soleil on a Flat Tag
- Visit our Education Center for other transfer sheet videos!
- How to Use Crystal Clay, Transfer Sheets, PearlEx Powders and Colorized Resin!
- How to Use Nunn Design Transfer Sheets over Colorized Nunn Design Resin!
- How to Use Nunn Design Transfer Sheets with Nunn Design Resin in an Open Back Bezel!
- See all of our other tutorials on how to use transfer sheets in our Education Center.
Shop Wholesale the Supplies!
You may also like to read:
- 3 More Colorized Nunn Design Resin Tutorials + Buy & Trys!
- How to Add Colorized Resin to Nunn Design Flat Tags Tutorial + Video
- Watch Class Video! Class 4: Open Back Bezels with Colorized Resin and Organics!
- Welcome to Class 4! Open Back Bezels with Colorized Resin and Organics. Buy & Try! Nunn Design Summer School!
Welcome to the Nunn Design® Notebook — an online creative space devoted to all that inspires. Here, you’ll discover everything from our latest project videos and Make This how-to guides, to beautiful creations by fellow artisans. Stay current with new product announcements, contests, give-aways, and special discounts. Or learn business tips, tricks, and tools of the trade. Whatever your passion, we hope to help kindle your inspiration, nurture your muse, and unleash your creativity.
All rights reserved © Nunn Design 2017
Would you like to subscribe to our blog? Read 10 reasons why!
Search the Blog
- Adorned Life (17)
- Artisan Spotlight (84)
- Be Inspired (377)
- Becky's Business Tips (6)
- Buy & Try (78)
- Cheatsheets (7)
- Etsy (10)
- Flash Sales (55)
- Getting to know Becky (55)
- Giveaways (110)
- In The Press (59)
- Innovation Team (40)
- Inside Nunn Design (282)
- Kits (24)
- ND Product Info (9)
- Nunn Design Art Retreats (7)
- On My Table (10)
- Product Releases (102)
- Team Nunn (19)
- Tutorials (217)
Buy & Try Products
It is always exciting to see new techniques and projects, but sometimes it takes forever to gather the supplies for that afternoon of creating. The Buy & Try Program allows you to be inspired and purchase just the items needed to explore the technique we are featuring. “Buy & Try” offers may contain items that we don’t typically have in stock! Purchase the “Buy & Try” products either a la-carte, or in a combo pack.
Click on the images below to visit the tutorials and shop the supplies.