If you are interested in leveling up on any of the following topics, here is a list of books that I recommend:
- How do I grow my business?
- How do I become more productive?
- How do I become more creative?
- Who are my customers?
- How do I become better at sales?
- How can I be better at customer service
- How can I be more productive?
- How do I design products that sell?
One of the things that I love so much about being in business for myself is the constant awareness that “shoot, I could do so much better.”
No one is stopping us.
Print out this list and start to learn!
Day by day, you will level up.
There is no secret sauce.
It takes doing the work and having the desire.
1. Atomic Habit by James Clear
Read the book review here: Book Review: Atomic Habits by James Clear
2. Hit Makers by Derek Thompson
Read the book review here: Book Review-Hit Makers: The Science of Popularity in an Age of Distraction by Derek Thompson
3. To Sell Is Human by Daniel H. Pink
Read the book review here: We Are All In Sales! Let’s Do It Well!
4. The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg
Read the book review here: Book Review: The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg
5. Excellence Wins by Horst Schulze
Read the book review here: Excellence Wins: A No-Nonsense Guide to Becoming the Best in a World of Compromise by Horst Schulze
6. This is Marketing by Seth Godin
Read the book review here: This is Marketing
7. Linchpin by Seth Godin
Read the book review here: Linchpin: Are You Indispensable?
Do you have any books that you would recommend? Please leave a comment! I’d love to know what is on your top 7 reading list.
If you enjoyed reading this post, please subscribe to our blog. Here are 10 Reasons Why to Subscribe and a place to do so!