We mentioned earlier this week that Artbeads Café was shot on location here at Nunn Design. Within the video, I introduced the 2014 Winter Collection and gave a tour of the Nunn Design facility.
Here are some reasons why this video can be of interest to you:
- You get to see my prop room! If you are a junker…this is stuff we drool over.
- If you are a retail store offering Nunn Design Findings, your customers could be watching this. Authenticity in sales is everything, so you’ll want to be informed on the products you sell. If you are making stuff up, your customers will know. This could be damaging to your trust and relationship.
- If you are a designer working with the products and reselling them, it is always nice to know what has gone into the findings you use to create. Having more information allows you to explain to your customers why your finished brooch or jewelry creation is the best.
- If you like to create and make jewelry for yourself and for your friends and having the connection to the company that produces the findings you are creating with adds to the specialness of your gift.
- It is just plain fun to see what is new!
What I’m wearing in the Video
Here is a close up of the jewelry collection that I am wearing in the video. I was inspired by my upcoming trip to Tucson this week for the To Bead True Blue Show. Will you be stopping by?
I’m crazy about this whole collection. I especially love this cuff! Throughout the whole collection I embedded into the dark brown Crystal Clay some turquoise cabs that I had purchased at a show many years ago. After I completed the first piece, I was totally hooked and kept creating more!
If you enjoyed reading this post, please subscribe to our blog. Here are 10 Reasons Why to Subscribe and a place to do so!