I had a lot of fun creating these pieces that are featured in this months issue of Beadworks Magazine.
A popular trend right now is astrology. For this collection, I kept the feel of a boho style with leather cording and Nunn Design Faceted Beads. For the technique, I metal stamped on several of the Nunn Design flat tags.
To learn some tips on how to metal stamp on our collection of flat tags, you might be interested in this how to article.
Here is a list of all of the Nunn Design supplies that were used in this project with wholesale links for purchasing. Let us know if you need help finding anything!
- 2 Jumpring 6mm Textured Circle-Antique Silver
- 1 Lobster Clasp 15mm-Antique Silver
- 2 Ribbon End Leather Connector 3mm-Antique Silver
- 21” Leather Cord 1.5mm-Brown
- 2 Metal Bead Faceted Round 4mm- Antique Silver
- 3 Metal Bead Faceted Round 6mm- Antique Silver
- 1 Metal Bead Faceted Drop-Antique Silver
- 4 Metal Bead Faceted Double Cone-Antique Silver
- 1 Metal Bead Faceted Teardrop-Antique Silver
- 2 Metal Bead Faceted Barrel-Antique Silver
- 4 Jumprings 9mm Textured Circle-Antique Silver
- 1 Primitive Tag Drop-Antique Silver
- 1 Primitive Tag Small Oval Single Hole-Antique Silver
- 1 Charm Rustic Heart-Antique Silver
- 2 Itsy Flat Tag Crescent Moon Single-Antique Silver
If you enjoyed reading this post, please subscribe to our blog. Here are 10 Reasons Why to Subscribe and a place to do so!