Here is a recap of the 10 Hottest Areas of Interest in the Nunn Design Booth at Bead & Button 2013!
- Colored resin onto metals
- Texturing epoxy clay
- Using epoxy clay and molds
- Bead caps aren’t just for beads
- Rubber Stamping onto epoxy clay
- Leather! Leather! And more Leather!
- Swellegants Paints onto metals
- Resin and epoxy clay
- Quick and easy earrings
- Metal stamping onto flat tags
Take a quick virtual tour of the Nunn Design Booth!
Other areas of interest around Nunn Design:
• The Nunn Design new website has launched: www.nunndesign.com! You will need to set-up your own password in order to see the wholesale part of the new site. Download these instructions to learn how! Log-in_instructions
• Start saving your pennies for 2013 Summer Collection! The new collection is KILLER! New bezels for leather! Rings! Bangles and cuffs! Cufflinks! Beads!
• Follow Nunn Design on Pinterest! http://pinterest.com/nunndesign/
• Please Like us on Facebook. We have a lot to offer and would love for you to stay connected! https://www.facebook.com/NunnDesign
Shop Nunn Design Wholesale
Nunn Design has been supplying jewelry artists with findings for over 20 years. Shop wholesale jewelry findings for creative jewelry makers.Shop Nunn Design!
How to Purchase Wholesale?
If you are interested in becoming one of the many designers who trust their jewelry to Nunn Design Findings, please join us by registering to become one of our wholesale customers!
Please visit our Where to Buy Page for a listing of online stores that sell Nunn Design Findings retail.
If you enjoyed reading this post, please subscribe to our blog. Here are 10 Reasons Why to Subscribe and a place to do so!