Here is a recap of the 10 Hottest Areas of Interest in the Nunn Design Booth at Bead & Button 2013!
- Colored resin onto metals
- Texturing epoxy clay
- Using epoxy clay and molds
- Bead caps aren’t just for beads
- Rubber Stamping onto epoxy clay
- Leather! Leather! And more Leather!
- Swellegants Paints onto metals
- Resin and epoxy clay
- Quick and easy earrings
- Metal stamping onto flat tags
Take a quick virtual tour of the Nunn Design Booth!
Other areas of interest around Nunn Design:
• The Nunn Design new website has launched: www.nunndesign.com! You will need to set-up your own password in order to see the wholesale part of the new site. Download these instructions to learn how! Log-in_instructions
• Start saving your pennies for 2013 Summer Collection! The new collection is KILLER! New bezels for leather! Rings! Bangles and cuffs! Cufflinks! Beads!
• Follow Nunn Design on Pinterest! http://pinterest.com/nunndesign/
• Please Like us on Facebook. We have a lot to offer and would love for you to stay connected! https://www.facebook.com/NunnDesign
If you enjoyed reading this post, please subscribe to our blog. Here are 10 Reasons Why to Subscribe and a place to do so!