Quarterly, the team at Nunn Design puts the phone and our emails on hold to take time out to create with Nunn Design Findings. As a business owner, I have to admit these Nunn Design Art Days are expensive for us as a company. However, the benefits are 10-fold. Here are some of the benefits that you receive by us nurturing our own creativity.
- We test our own tutorials and improve upon them
- We determine products that we wish we had to create with. Chances are if we want them, you will too.
- We bring in different products to play with and monitor our experience and success. We want everyone to have great results the first time they work with a product or technique. If we don’t have success, we don’t offer it.
- We determine what information we could add to our website so that our customer’s experience will be even better.
- We push the envelope and explore new ways in which to create with our product line. This helps provide new and fresh content to our customers.
- Team members in charge of quality control and receiving know what the end user experience will be if the product isn’t just right. Everyone on our team is watching to make sure our quality is top notch.
- The jewelry that we create is posted on our blog, Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest to inspire our customer’s creativity.
Nunn Design is a team of artists serving artists. Your email might not be read until later, or your call might not be answered on the second ring, but know that it all is for the greater good of everyone!
Have fun creating today!
If you enjoyed reading this post,
please subscribe to our blog.
Here are 10 Reasons Why to Subscribe
and a place to do so!
If you enjoyed reading this post, please subscribe to our blog. Here are 10 Reasons Why to Subscribe and a place to do so!