Embedding into Crystal Clay – Buy & Try Crystal Points
If you haven’t worked with Crystal Clay yet, you are in for a real treat. The name of Crystal Clay is a wee bit limiting, because you can do so much more than just embed crystals into it.
Crystal Clay is an air dry 2-part epoxy clay. Like most epoxies, you mix equal sized balls of parts A and B to activate the super powers of the clay. Once you activate the Crystal Clay, you have up to 120 minutes to embed and sculpt it before it sets up. The clay will cure within 12 hours.
Shop Wholesale: Buy & Try Crystal Points
Learn How to Embed into Crystal Clay
In an early tutorial we posted on our blog, we showed how to mix Crystal Clay and attach in onto a Crystal Point. Here are some of step-by-step photos of how to do this:
Once the clay is attached to the Crystal Point, you can embed chain to create a unique design pattern. Here are some tutorials on how to embed chain into Crystal Clay.
- Domed Itsy Bezel Tutorial
- Ball Chain Bee Hive Tutorial
- Itsy Link Bottle Tutorial, Inspiration + Video
Create unique pieces of Crystal Point Jewelry using beadcaps, the top of the Nunn Design Keepsake Pendant and one of our Deep Bezel Rings. To create this look, mix the Crystal Clay, press the clay into the cavity of choice and embed the Crystal Points. Make sure the Crystal Points are fully embedded into the clay, making them very secure and durable against wear and tear.
Here is how the Buy & Try Program works:
- Be inspired and purchase just the items needed to explore the technique we are featuring.
- “Buy & Try” offers might contain items that we don’t typically have in stock, yet you will be able to purchase at wholesale prices.
- Minimum quantities for “Buy & Try” items are waived, allowing you to receive the lowest tiered price possible.
- No need to purchase a minimum order of $100.00 on “Buy & Try” items. You can add these items to your cart and check out with just the items you will need for a day of creating!
- “Buy & Try” items are a limited time offer.
- The Buy & Try Crystal Points offer expires March 19th, 2017 at midnight. Orders will ship on or before March 27th, 2017.
Shop Supplies Here!
Shop Supplies RETAIL:
You can shop items needed for this project in our Retail Buy & Try Crystal Points Program!
Shop Supplies WHOLESALE
You may also like to read:
- Make This Organic Tag with Crystal Charm Bracelet. Free Tutorial & Video! Kit $18.00!
- Make This Organic Tag With Crystal Charm Necklace. Free Tutorial & Video! Kit $15.00!
- Citrine Point Earrings Video + New Kits by Fusionbeads.com
- July in Review! Get Ready for the Next No Minimum Monday, August 6, 2018!
Welcome to the Nunn Design® Notebook — an online creative space devoted to all that inspires. Here, you’ll discover everything from our latest project videos and Make This how-to guides, to beautiful creations by fellow artisans. Stay current with new product announcements, contests, give-aways, and special discounts. Or learn business tips, tricks, and tools of the trade. Whatever your passion, we hope to help kindle your inspiration, nurture your muse, and unleash your creativity.
All rights reserved © Nunn Design 2017
Would you like to subscribe to our blog? Read 10 reasons why!
Search the Blog
- Adorned Life (17)
- Artisan Spotlight (85)
- Be Inspired (378)
- Becky's Business Tips (6)
- Buy & Try (85)
- Cheatsheets (7)
- Etsy (10)
- Flash Sales (55)
- Getting to know Becky (56)
- Giveaways (110)
- In The Press (59)
- Innovation Team (40)
- Inside Nunn Design (283)
- Kits (27)
- ND Product Info (10)
- Nunn Design Art Retreats (7)
- On My Table (10)
- Product Releases (103)
- Team Nunn (19)
- Tutorials (226)
Buy & Try Products
It is always exciting to see new techniques and projects, but sometimes it takes forever to gather the supplies for that afternoon of creating. The Buy & Try Program allows you to be inspired and purchase just the items needed to explore the technique we are featuring. “Buy & Try” offers may contain items that we don’t typically have in stock! Purchase the “Buy & Try” products either a la-carte, or in a combo pack.
Click on the images below to visit the tutorials and shop the supplies.