After doing tradeshows for over 27 years, I feel that I have finally created a tradeshow experience that I feel works!
- I think through how the customer is going to interact with our booth.
- I think about how we are going to engage and start a conversation.
- I think about how I’m going to move things around if the story I’m trying to tell isn’t working.
For a step-by-step tutorial of all of the steps it takes to design a tradeshow booth, you might be interested in reading this 4 part series. We walk you though the full design process and include links of where to buy all of the supplies.
We hope you find it helpful and useful!
- Part 1: Steps to Designing an Indoor Trade Show or Craft Fair Booth – Part 1
- Part 2: Steps to Designing an Indoor Trade Show or Craft Fair Booth – Part 2
- Part 3: Steps to Designing an Indoor Trade Show or Craft Fair Booth – Part 3
- Part 4: Steps to Designing an Indoor Trade Show or Craft Fair Booth – Part 4
Tell us, do you have a certain way that works best for you? Since we are selling wholesale, does displaying and selling retail require different considerations?
A Tour of the Nunn Design Tucson Trade Show Booth
On the final day of the Tucson To Bead True Blue/Color of the Stone Show, I shot a video (I know, I know, the sound isn’t the greatest!!) within the Nunn Design Booth and talk you through how we tell the story of Nunn Design. I hope that you enjoy the tour and find it helpful.
Toward the very end, I make the announcement that this was my last tradeshow. I’m not sure if it is forever, but I think it is time to explore new options and ways to connect with our customers.
Thank you to everyone who has come to visit us over these past 10 years! We have enjoyed seeing all of you!
If you enjoyed reading this post, please subscribe to our blog. Here are 10 Reasons Why to Subscribe and a place to do so!