It is always interesting to see the analytics behind Pinterest. Understanding what drives traffic to our website is a key factor in understanding the type of content that our customers, or potential customers would like to see more of.
In case you don’t already follow our Pinterest, here it is! Pinterest.com/nunndesign
Here are the top 10 Pinterest Pins and links to the Nunn Design Blog for 2019.
1. Pearls! Pearls! And MORE Pearls!
This is a post from May 7th, 2015, yet it is still the most popular pinned item on our Pinterest Boards. Although the blog post is about pearls, I think that people are really still interested in learning how to make leather wrapped bracelets!
- Read the full Pearls! Pearls! And MORE Pearls! Read this blog post!
- Read how to make leather wrapped bracelets in this blog post!
2. Cool Jewelry Displays
This too is a post from 2015, yet came in as the second most popular pin on our Pinterest Boards.
3. Open Framed Pendant Tutorial
A great “action” image showing the applying resin into a Open Frame Pendant came in 3rd. This too is a post from 2015!
4. Resin Techniques! Learn How to Create Them!
Number four on our list is all about resin!
5. Texturized Resin in Open Frame Hoops Tutorial + Video
Yet another resin pin! This is a very unusual technique and has received a lot of attention on Instagram too.
6. Polymer Clay Inspiration
I personally think this is a fantastic post overall, but it is the showing of the color combinations of how to mix polymer clay that brings people in!
7. Preserving Organics for Resin Jewelry
It is still all about the organics in resin! It totally kills me that the items that get pinned are the worst shots ever! Seriously, ugly Tupperware that lives under my bedroom dresser 12 months of the year!
8. Wire Frame Inspiration!
Although this post is all about using wire frames to use jewelry, I am certain it is the cool earrings from Anthropologie that brought this post to its eighth place rating!
9. How to Use Organics in Open Back Bezels with Nunn Design 2-Part Resin.
Are you seeing a theme here people?
10. Artist Nuby of Colourful Blossom Sculpts Beautiful One-Of-A-Kind Polymer Clay Succulents to Build a Great Jewelry Brand
I can’t tell you how excited I am to see that Nuby’s post came in the top 10 of Pinterest posts! I LOVE Nuby and her beautiful work!
Now you vote! Do you have a favorite?
If you enjoyed reading this post, please subscribe to our blog. Here are 10 Reasons Why to Subscribe and a place to do so!